Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got a text message from T0AD and he will have more rooms available in his cabin. We should be in great shape for people that want to stay over the weekend! Pm me if you need a room!

Me too Seth, I know 1 or 2 folks in each group except for the one I am playing in, great chance to get to know face to face 3 folks I already know through THP, this is going to be absolutely great. 09:10 a.m. DawgDaddy, Lefty78, Josh Ross & Bama - looks like JR will bring down our average age.

Yep, I'm 21 so I guess I'll bring it down a little. Hope to help bring the average score down too, haha.

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Okay sorry that I havent responded, I've been at UGA all day checking out the campus.

My dad WILL NOT be going. He's not very good at golf and he's 95% sure he's going away on business that weekend.

I WILL be able to go. Unless I am sick or some major school thing pops up I will absolutely be there.

Good deal JT, looking forward to seeing you there.

The 9:20 tee time is the bomb. We will rock! Much thanks to TC and Jared and their "insider" Great course and I will also have to revaluate my weekend and perhaps stay over if my schedule permits b/c Old Union is on Sunday and I love that course.

I just got a text message from T0AD and he will have more rooms available in his cabin. We should be in great shape for people that want to stay over the weekend! Pm me if you need a room!
In fact, the cabin is almost too big. We were expecting it to be my family and dog plus some old friends. Old friends can't make it due to some family health issues. MY family can't because of something that came up for my son. So now I'm in a three-story mansion of a cabin by myself!! I know chewie (and hopefully a test putter, right?) is now supposed to be in my cabin; who else??

In fact, the cabin is almost too big. We were expecting it to be my family and dog plus some old friends. Old friends can't make it due to some family health issues. MY family can't because of something that came up for my son. So now I'm in a three-story mansion of a cabin by myself!! I know chewie (and hopefully a test putter, right?) is now supposed to be in my cabin; who else??

Party at Toads cabin! Too bad CG13 isn't coming and cooking for us! Who is the cook in the group this time? Toad, don't you like to cook?????? I'm sure most will end up with you since you have the bigger cabin and the couples can just stay in the smaller one. We'll work it out. The good news is there is plenty of room for everone coming! BTW, there is a great country restaurant in town so no need to worry about cooking.

The 9:20 tee time is the bomb. We will rock! Much thanks to TC and Jared and their "insider" Great course and I will also have to revaluate my weekend and perhaps stay over if my schedule permits b/c Old Union is on Sunday and I love that course.

Please do stay over Keith as we now have plenty of room for all those who wish to be there for the weekend!

Who is the cook in the group this time? Toad, don't you like to cook??????

Fluffy doesn't equate to being able to cook...my wife, however, is pretty amazing.

:friends:

Fluffy doesn't equate to being able to cook...my wife, however, is pretty amazing.

:friends:

I am pretty sure there will be a cook in the crowd if not we will know how to eat out for sure. LOL

I will be making an announcement tonight as to what cabin you will be assigned to for the weekend. We are spreading out the folks between my cabin and TOAD's cabin so as to spread the cost equally. Also everyone should have a comfortable room to come home to in the evenings. Team announcement will also be made tonight.

Brett Ingle -- We need your handicap to complete the Team picks.

Looking forward to the outing so much, and I agree Keith needs to stay and play with us on Sunday. I have never played either course but have heard nothing but good things about both courses. I look forward to you list tonight OG, mostly to see who is staying for the entire week end.

Last edited:
Please stay for sunday SMG! It would be awesome to have you along.

Def going to try and work that out SethO!

I will be making an announcement tonight as to what cabin you will be assigned to for the weekend. We are spreading out the folks between my cabin and TOAD's cabin so as to spread the cost equally. Also everyone should have a comfortable room to come home to in the evenings. Team announcement will also be made tonight.

Brett Ingle -- We need your handicap to complete the Team picks.

His kid was just born, so I guess that's why he hasn't been on. He doesn't really have a handicap, because he's only been golfing a few months.

His kid was just born, so I guess that's why he hasn't been on. He doesn't really have a handicap, because he's only been golfing a few months.

I'm sure just an average score will do.

I saw where you posted saturday a.m. tee times. I will not be there saturday a.m.. I am tring to make it for sunday a.m. if possible.

KellyBo has the Team names and you guys are going to bust a gut once you hear them. Team members will be announced soon....

I saw where you posted saturday a.m. tee times. I will not be there saturday a.m.. I am tring to make it for sunday a.m. if possible.

Thanks for the heads up buddy. We understand the situation in your family in October and certainly understand. Your Uncle Andy said he would fill in if necessary for Saturday's round.

Thanks for the heads up buddy. We understand the situation in your family in October and certainly understand. Your Uncle Andy said he would fill in if necessary for Saturday's round.

Cool buddy. If it works out I am gonna try to get there saturday night to hang out with everyone

Cool buddy. If it works out I am gonna try to get there saturday night to hang out with everyone

We will have plenty of room for you to bunk at either cabin! Come on down and remember we are having a scramble for Saturday afternoon's round. Just in case you can make it early enough let us know so we can put you on a team.

KellyBo has the Team names and you guys are going to bust a gut once you hear them. Team members will be announced soon....

Looking forward to seeing them, I can't imagine what you two have up your sleeves.

We will have plenty of room for you to bunk at either cabin! Come on down and remember we are having a scramble for Saturday afternoon's round. Just in case you can make it early enough let us know so we can put you on a team.

K buddy!! Thanks for understanding!

Here are the teams as of right now. Still working on matches - ran into a little snag because we will have an odd # on Sat. Maybe Chunky and/or others will decide to join us!

HACKERS AND WHACKERS

KellyBo
Lefty78
Josh_Ross (Sat only)
Chewie69
Bama
Dmb012
Toad
SeemoreGuy
Adwillingham's Dad
One-T (Sun only)

HICKS WITH STICKS