THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Guys if you are in league 3 and did not get your email, please check your junkmail folder. ESPN says they were sent.

I get this:

You are signed in as:
Name: Doug Black
Username: HackBlack

You are joining this league:
League Name: THP FF3 League
League Creator: Ben Kember

You are joining this team:
Team Name: Mebane Marauders (As a co-owner with Dave Mills)

Im not sure what that is all about? Co-owner? Hmmm. Once everybody signs in I can take a look at it.

co-owning should be illegal. I don't know why. Just trying to be controversial.

well I just completed my first ever mock draft...yeah I suck at this. Got Breese (not a cool one) in the first round and it went all down hill from there.

Guys if you are in league 3 and did not get your email, please check your junkmail folder. ESPN says they were sent.

Im not sure what that is all about? Co-owner? Hmmm. Once everybody signs in I can take a look at it.

What's odd is that my name is listed by Team 16.

Co-anything is usually shady.

It's a gray area.
How gray?
Charcoal.

I'd love to do a mock draft with my new draft rankings for my THP league, but first I can't figure how to import those draft settings for a mock draft and second I can't find a mock draft with 16 teams!

I'd love to do a mock draft with my new draft rankings for my THP league, but first I can't figure how to import those draft settings for a mock draft and second I can't find a mock draft with 16 teams!

Mock Draft? Mock Draft? Is Allen Iverson in our league?

I've been doing 2 or 3 a night to be honest..just kind of sucks towards the end of them though everyone just hurrys up rather than making your team what you want.

Man I am wanting to fight after this controversial post of yours:at-wits-end::starwars:

What's odd is that my name is listed by Team 16.

Still shows that you havent accepted the invitation to the league.

When you click the link in the email, it will take you to the league's home page. If you scroll to the bottom and look to the left of the page you will see where you need to check a box and accept the invitation. Otherwise you will not be in the league.

Ive been doing a ton of mock drafts all 32 team leagues. I take Romo each time first pick I can.

Ive been doing a ton of mock drafts all 32 team leagues. I take Romo each time first pick I can.

Not if I can take him first dude. I'm all about loading up on trade bait.

Not if I can take him first dude. I'm all about loading up on trade bait.

Whatever dude. If you take him I'll already have someone twice as good. He's going to be my backup to VICK. BOOM.

Whatever dude. If you take him I'll already have someone twice as good. He's going to be my backup to VICK. BOOM.

I can see that. Vick's had a great preseason already. lol @ the dream team. High expectations in Philly?

I can see that. Vick's had a great preseason already. lol @ the dream team. High expectations in Philly?

Very high. I think Vick will have a great season but not so sure the Dream Team will work out. Expectations can weigh heavy and failure comes on strong.

Speaking of Dream Team I just watched the 30 for 30 or whatever on ESPN about the U. Fascinating stuff.

Very high. I think Vick will have a great season but not so sure the Dream Team will work out. Expectations can weigh heavy and failure comes on strong.

Speaking of Dream Team I just watched the 30 for 30 or whatever on ESPN about the U. Fascinating stuff.

That's one of my favorites of the 30 for 30 series. Couple that with all the issues they are having right now, everything seems to add up.

That's one of my favorites of the 30 for 30 series. Couple that with all the issues they are having right now, everything seems to add up.

Yep. I was thinking the same thing while I watched it. So many good NFL players came out of the U though. Guess they were used to getting paid well, haha.

Would drafting Jake Delhomme in round 2 be considered reaching?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Would drafting Jake Delhomme in round 2 be considered reaching?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Are you on pot?

Back