Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

Nice work yoccos! I think the RXT's were meant for you dude. They performed wonderfully on those tighter bermuda fairways in Florida. I actually played the Par 3's quite well over the course of the weekend.

I think so too dude. I hit some sick shots and was playing really well. Blow up holes where just from being in trouble so much that killed my score. I'd actually like to go 5i with them to be honest. Drop the 5 hybrid. Maybe even up to 4i.

good stuff Yoccos...

I hit my irons decent last week. I really had issues with the 5 iron. To the point where JB asked me why I don't switch to a hybrid. They worked great from the rough and fairway and provided plenty of distance. I did have one massive shank that was pretty funny. Even with forgiveness when you shank the ball it turns out rotten. After hitting them side by side I am still happy that I decided to go with the Razr X irons instead of the tour.

Chicken!

I think so too dude. I hit some sick shots and was playing really well. Blow up holes where just from being in trouble so much that killed my score. I'd actually like to go 5i with them to be honest. Drop the 5 hybrid. Maybe even up to 4i.

I love the 4iron bro. It's the one iron I can really flight low if I have to. I also hit a nice 4iron approach on 18 when playing biggsy, in front of everyone. I love the sound of the ball off of these irons.

Nice work yoccos! I think the RXT's were meant for you dude. They performed wonderfully on those tighter bermuda fairways in Florida. I actually played the Par 3's quite well over the course of the weekend.

Also watching you, OEM, One T, P4B along with JROD hitting these... so impressive.

I love the 4iron bro. It's the one iron I can really flight low if I have to. I also hit a nice 4iron approach on 18 when playing biggsy, in front of everyone. I love the sound of the ball off of these irons.

that was a fantastic 4th shot! :alien:

Chicken!

The way you guys were hitting these made me want to go out Monday when i got back. The Razr X's are no joke by any means either. After the way I played with them.. ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love you TC and it was a hell of a shot

Thanks pal. It was very dramatic!

The way you guys were hitting these made me want to go out Monday when i got back. The Razr X's are no joke by any means either. After the way I played with them.. ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You want to be a legendary ball striker? Step up son.

Thanks pal. It was very dramatic!

You want to be a legendary ball striker? Step up son.

You hit a great shot dude.

Maybe I should..... :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... I love Callaway so much right now dude. Seriously. Scott just was icing on the cake on how cool he was. Ill be updating the other threads throughout the week too. Everything just worked for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... I love Callaway so much right now dude. Seriously. Scott just was icing on the cake on how cool he was. Ill be updating the other threads throughout the week too. Everything just worked for me.

I'm a proud Callaway homer too dude. The irons were always money but now I'm all about some metalwoods too. I need more time with the wedges for sure.

I'm a proud Callaway homer too dude. The irons were always money but now I'm all about some metalwoods too. I need more time with the wedges for sure.

I spent some time with the wedges last night after my lesson

Yeah, I agree with you two. Callaway has some awesome offerings. I hope people will open their eyes to them!

Those wedges felt different from the previous gen but I can't describe it. Maybe the shafts I don't know but once you get used to them, I think you could be doing some real damage. Even more than now.

So, I'll be honest, I went into the MC expecting to not dig on the hybrid but boy was I way wrong! That thing is a rocket launcher.

I can't wait to get those wedges out on our grass here this weekend. They worked great on the Bermuda grass down in Florida, but it all just feels so different. The cornfield is where I need to use them, can't wait!

The irons are as good as they come, I don't even care to try anything else since I've got the RXT's in the bag. They're money!

I can't wait to get those wedges out on our grass here this weekend. They worked great on the Bermuda grass down in Florida, but it all just feels so different. The cornfield is where I need to use them, can't wait!

The irons are as good as they come, I don't even care to try anything else since I've got the RXT's in the bag. They're money!

You almost jar'd a hole in one with them dude.

You almost jar'd a hole in one with them dude.
How awesome was that shot? What if it did go in the cup, man it couldn't have missed by more than an inch or so on the way by the hole. Then stopped within a couple of feet....I was a little excited there!

How awesome was that shot? What if it did go in the cup, man it couldn't have missed by more than an inch or so on the way by the hole. Then stopped within a couple of feet....I was a little excited there!

Your reaction and face was priceless dude. It had to have been so freaking close man. You put a little side funk on it. RXT = workability

Your reaction and face was priceless dude. It had to have been so freaking close man. You put a little side funk on it. RXT = workability
Yeah dude, not many people can hit that shot to make the ball spin straight sideways like I can. We'd still be there celebrating if that shot would have dropped.

Yeah dude, not many people can hit that shot to make the ball spin straight sideways like I can. We'd still be there celebrating if that shot would have dropped.

You got that right. What's best is that Setho was there with the camera dude. That was so close. I credit the RXT's for it all. Hell, I hit some beauties on the par 3's over the weekend. THese irons are two things: badass and underrated.

Q:Jake how do you hit it jake straight with a PW?
A: It was straight

That ball was not straight. I don't care what that idiot says. For him to do that with a PW blew my mind.

We all would've loved a Puttin4holeinone.

So, I'll be honest, I went into the MC expecting to not dig on the hybrid but boy was I way wrong! That thing is a rocket launcher.

I need to get it figured out...the 4 and 5 hurt me but the 3 is money.

Back