2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I'm registered and roster is set.

Maybe I'll be better at fantasy golf than fantasy football. Thanks THP for putting the league together!

I'm In! Can't wait to see how this season plays itself out.

Team created! Never played fantasy golf so here goes nothing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hmmm, I can't login to the site with my info from last year but it tells me the account already exists if I try to create a new account.

edit: I'm in.

I'm in. Can say I haven't fared well in Fantasy Golf...but why not!

Im in, this is the year I win it!

I'm in.

I'm in, hope I did it right!

I am in, love that there is definitely long term strategy with having the limited number of times you can pick a certain player.... fun stuff!

How do I add people to my team?

I am in. Ready to give this another go this year!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Team is set. Now I just need to keep on top of this for the year.

Good luck everyone.

Sweet...I'm in too.

Sweet action! I am in. Good luck all. This is always such a blast.

I hope this doesn't fill up before I get home from work. Stupid work internet is blocking fantasy sports sites.

I just signed up, too. Looking forward to it !! I've done Fantasy Football for a long time but this is my first shot at golf.

Quick question - I don't see Phil or Tiger in the list. Does that mean they're not playing this week ? Is the list updated weekly with who is or isn't playing in that particular tournament?

I just signed up, too. Looking forward to it !! I've done Fantasy Football for a long time but this is my first shot at golf.

Quick question - I don't see Phil or Tiger in the list. Does that mean they're not playing this week ? Is the list updated weekly with who is or isn't playing in that particular tournament?

Yep you got it. It changes with the tourney. Word of caution - pay attention to who drops out on a weekly basis. You will lose that start if the player drops out late and you don't change it.

Yes the field is updated weekly with who is playing.

very excited this is back! Signing up now

Uhhg, I failed miserably on this last year. Why put myself through this again.

I'm in, thanks for the opportunity.

Back