FS: 2 Dozen Premium Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
Hey everybody I have a couple dozen balls I need to move. I would like to sell together. First Srixon Zstar pure white and second Bridgestone B330rxs. All new never hit. These are both the 2011 models, the 330rxs do have sharpie dots next to the bridgestone and only 1 sleeve of the Zstar have dots next to the name. I am asking $50 shipped for the 2dozen. Paypal only, Shipping Lower 48 Only. PM me if interested. Thanks everybody
2dozenpremium.jpg

Last edited:
Ok sorry guys but for some reason no matter what I do the pic wont stay the correct way, even when I flip it in photobucket and repost it still shows upside down.

Ok sorry guys but for some reason no matter what I do the pic wont stay the correct way, even when I flip it in photobucket and repost it still shows upside down.

It's not upside down for me buddy.

It's not upside down for me buddy.
well it is for me still and was for smallville, not sure if he sees it correctly now or not but I dont lol.

well it is for me still and was for smallville, not sure if he sees it correctly now or not but I dont lol.
It was until I reloaded the page just now.

I'd consider these if the picture wasn't upside down. GLWS.

Kevin

Humpday bump.

Alright fellas I guess I will split these up, $35 shipped per dozen or $65 shipped for both.

Weekend bump.

May want to ask lower for the Bridgestone since those are about $32 at all the retail stores now with the new ball out. the ZStar is still $45 though so $35 is pretty good price

May want to ask lower for the Bridgestone since those are about $32 at all the retail stores now with the new ball out. the ZStar is still $45 though so $35 is pretty good price
Really I didn't know that, thanks man. Bridgestones dropped to 25 shipped or 60 for both shipped.

Gotta move these ASAP, $50 shipped for both.

Sold, please lock it up mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back