Big Break Atlantis

I see that Blair girl in megazine ads once in awhile. That girl is gorgeous. Is she on the LPGA?

Big hitter, the Blair. Unfortunately, not a real well rounded game. Awsi Dodger, a forum member who really knows women's golf probably knows what she's up to. Knocking around whatever The Futures Tour is called now I would imagine.

Kevin

Im looking forward to this. Someone posted earlier hit the nail on the head, these chicks are hot, not just golf hot!

Speaking of Sara Brown; I'm a little surprised neither her or Carling Coffing branched out more in the media. Especially Sara with her girl next door look and personality. I fully expected her to go the route Blair O'Neal went but with more wins.

I'm looking forward to seeing this year's cast and I agree with the others who generally prefer the seasons featuring women over those featuring men.

Hoping they tweak the format some more as well as to have any elimination be much more golf centric than challenge centric. I think any elimination should be decided by no less than a 3 hole playoff if not more. With editing they can fly through that.

If this happens hopefully it will allow the best players to win or at least stay longer instead of be eliminated as in the past.

I agree on this. There have been a lot of players leave who lost on stupid challenges.

It is a spectacular place for sure, we have only toured the aquarium while we were there on a cruise ship, I would love to go back a stay for a while.

The place is massive, hell the aquarium alone was massive, lol. I got lost several time during our stay. Liz and I got to swim with the dolphins, spend several days diving and everything from walking on the beach to shopping. I would love to go back some day. We will be watching this one very closely.

I don't know if this is the booze talking but i had to cross my legs once or twice. Can't wait for this season should be very interesting ;)

Can't believe Dan Hendersons and the NYRangers Broadcasters daughter/sister are there.

i too saw this preview...last night while i was in bed my gf turned over (had headphones in on her kindle) and asked me in a not so polite tone "um...THIS is why you watch the golf channel huh?"

Preview show is on again now for those who missed it.

Preview show is on again now for those who missed it.

Cant get to GC now or GC.com, but can you just tell me who the 2 hottest chicks are now and save myself the time when I get home?

A couple of hot chicks in there + golf = win in my mind. I'll watch.

Hopefully I can spin it off to the gf as me being a female golf supporter, when in reality, I'll just watch it because hot girls and golf is awesome.

I think it's awesome Yani is coming on the show to give the girls a reality check.

if this is a bikini episode, it will certainly be a reality check. also, if yani is in the bikini episode i will gladly miss it

The chicks are cute, but the fact is none of these people on the show are cut out for the PGA or LPGA Tour. I do enough hacking and choking 50 yard shots. I don't care to watch it on TV too.

The chicks are cute, but the fact is none of these people on the show are cut out for the PGA or LPGA Tour. I do enough hacking and choking 50 yard shots. I don't care to watch it on TV too.

They could beat probably 98% of members on this board. That's good enough for me.

Just like any professional sport, the LPGA is tough to break into, and not only on a skill level. Its very expensive. This show gives the contestants (male or female) exposure that could garner not only the big prize but cash along the way for intermediate challenges and opens the door for possible sponsorships for even those that don't win the big prize.

So yes, they're all pretty so drool away, but think about what you could do with the exposure and the cash if you were a scratch golfer with no $$ trying to make a name for yourself in this game and got the opportunity to be on the show.

Not young, never been "glamour" pretty, loving the game despite having to do it on an "unemployed" budget... spazzdog

I don't think you checked out the resumes for the players. Many have already played an LPGA event and won national titles.

When does the first actual episode start?

They could beat probably 98% of members on this board. That's good enough for me.

One of the requirements to audition is they must be "scratch or better"!! I'm guessing this definitely means someone may be a possibility for the PGA or LPGA! I'm pretty sure beating 98% of us is a safe bet!

If I remember the rules correctly the very 1st requirement is "scratch or better" and I would hazard that ain't from the ladies tees...

spazzdog

I hope Hendo's sister wins. Hope the cast turns out better than it looks.

PS how does a 19 year old college student get giant fake boobs?

Plastic surgery? Only need to be 18 and have the cash or put them on payments.

Plastic surgery? Only need to be 18 and have the cash or put them on payments.

Must be a California thing you don't see much of that around here. Most of them look terrible anyways.

Who's Hendo? Like Dan Henderson?

Back