Big Break Atlantis

Yeah good thing the gf has school late every Tuesday. Will be DVR catch up day big break Atlantis that is!

I hope they keep the sexy turned down and focus on the golf. Women aren't just objects for men to google.

Kevin

I hope they keep the sexy turned down and focus on the golf. Women aren't just objects for men to google.

Kevin

I chucked at that hahah :D

Big Break Gone Wild!!

I was hoping that the focus would be on golf, but the fact that they only cast girls that could model (or do) as a fallback job speaks volumes. The edited probable behind the scenes "cat-fights" are almost predictable, I just wonder if they'll start with the 1st episode.

They want you boys to watch...

If it was about the golf, there would be a different criteria used to pick the contestants.

Kevin

Agreed. Oggling and Googling at a minimum.

Can these girls make a putt? Geez. Two 5 pointers so far, right?

Can these girls make a putt? Geez. Two 5 pointers so far, right?
Ouch! Better not get into this thread until I watch it tommorrow. Didn't see the spoiler tags :p

Please keep showing them reading the sign like its magically going to say something else one of the times

Can't really believe how many of them are missing this. A lot of girls talk about being on mini tours and missing, then the girl who has never been on a tour steps up and drains it haha.

I'm ready for enviro-girl to go home already..

These women are AWESOME putters!!

Actually, I really like Anya the best so far...but that's just me.

EDIT: Zakiya uses a SeeMore and she drains it!!! Her and Anya are tops for me right now.

The last two? Texas girl and girl wearing silver shorts already annoy me.

Zakiya...those shorts are way too short

Actually, I really like Anya the best so far...but that's just me.

I bet I wouldn't mind her if I put the TV on mute haha! I think Aubrey is enviro-girl.

I also wouldn't mind seeing spandex short girl go home too.. I'm all for freedom of style, but spandex on a golf course??

I bet I wouldn't mind her if I put the TV on mute haha! I think Aubrey is enviro-girl.

I also wouldn't mind seeing spandex short girl go home too.. I'm all for freedom of style, but spandex on a golf course??

but it's stylish......in the ATL I guess.

I call foul on that Christina chic, ire-run the tv 3 times and still never noticed if she made the putt or not.

Z dropped that put with a SeeMore.

TapAhoy!

but it's stylish......in the ATL I guess.

Yeah, in my brain, it's about as stylish/appropriate as jean shorts and a beer stained, yellow pitted undershirt.. At least in terms of appropriate golf attire goes..

Yeah, in my brain, it's about as stylish/appropriate as jean shorts and a beer stained, yellow pitted undershirt.

Wait.....I shouldn't be wearing those?

Ah, ok, Aubrey....yeah she can go. And the only thing that has me rooting for Zakiya is the fact that she games a SeeMore. But her outfit that they flashed to before the break just has me shuddering.

Ah, ok, Aubrey....yeah she can go. And the only thing that has me rooting for Zakiya is the fact that she games a SeeMore. But her outfit that they flashed to before the break just has me shuddering.

Yeah I'm betting she'd be fun to watch without the ridiculous outfits.. Seems extremely competitive.

Glad that Shannon isn't safe. She REALLY annoys me. That voice.

Back