2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope another couple's spot opens up. I am going to jump on this like Puttin4Bird on a raft and this one won't pop or sink!

What he said, except for the jumping on a raft part.

Wait...you aren't in already??? My new mission is to make sure Biggsy gets the nex open spot. My PM's will be coming your way if I see an announcement bro.

Worked for me. If it wasnt for yorkem's PM, I would have missed out...again.

I really hope another couple's spot opens up. I am going to jump on this like Puttin4Bird on a raft and this one won't pop or sink!

Wait, you are not in yet? WTH!!:blob::blob:

Lake Jonesco = 18 doglegs left

Some holes are actually in a counter-clockwise circle. Gray holds the course record!

My Bad... Back to Grand Cypress for this thread.... It is going to be EPIC!

My Bad... Back to Grand Cypress for this thread.... It is going to be EPIC!

At least #9 on the North Course moves to the left a little bit. #9 on the South course, that's another story.

My 3 year anniversary of playing golf will happen the month after the outing. I really hope you long termers can come to grips being beat by a n00b.

Where was the pin on the little par 3 up against the water at when you guys played last week?

At least #9 on the North Course moves to the left a little bit. #9 on the South course, that's another story.

Come on Doc, you know the Grayster wants to meet ya! You got to make this outing.....

Come on Doc, you know the Grayster wants to me ya! You got to make this outing.....

In English?

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

You come to my home course and I will take you to the wood shed LOL.. Come to Georgia and play Lake Jonesco for a month's avatar change? Anytime in the next month would be cool... You too TC?
[/COLOR]

If JB would consider making the trek, I would to. All the old women at your club would fall in love with us, all the old men would want to be us, and we'd leave you and your turd driver on the curb after the display we'd put on.

If JB would consider making the trek, I would to. All the old women at your club would fall in love with us, all the old men would want to be us, and we'd leave you and your turd driver on the curb after the display we'd put on.

I told him before. He has to sweeten the deal. Offering me a haircut and a bama to be named later does little to entice...hehe

Thanks guys. It just wasn't in the cards yet because it was so close to the last outing and The Morgan Cup coming up had some of the finances tied up. The Mrs and I hope we get a shot though. These outings is another great thing that THP is about and are not to be missed.

One of the best parts is all of the excitement and banter leading up to the event. It's great to see some new people getting in on the outing banter and hope some of the less active ones do as well. It's what THP was built on. Golf, camaraderie and friendships that last a lifetime.

Come on Doc, you know the Grayster wants to meet ya! You got to make this outing.....

I'd love to meet up with you and all of the other crazy people on here. If there's still a spot out there in a couple of months, I'll jump all over it. Silly work schedule uncertainty has me in a bind right now.

True that. I'm so glad I made that first jump to go to the original.

Thanks guys. It just wasn't in the cards yet because it was so close to the last outing and The Morgan Cup coming up had some of the finances tied up. The Mrs and I hope we get a shot though. These outings is another great thing that THP is about and are not to be missed.

One of the best parts is all of the excitement and banter leading up to the event. It's great to see some new people getting in on the outing banter and hope some of the less active ones do as well. It's what THP was built on. Golf, camaraderie and friendships that last a lifetime.

I told him before. He has to sweeten the deal. Offering me a haircut and a bama to be named later does little to entice...hehe

hahaha, that is a crappy deal. I would want to put kellybo on the line. He wins, he can keep her. I win, she comes home with me. POW!

Pfttttt Talk is cheap.... Bring yourselves to middle Georgia and show me you can play on a hard red clay course. This is not about Lake Jonesco but Grand Cypress so you young uns better stay North & South of Georgia.. Wood shed whuppings leave lasting memories@!

Pfttttt Talk is cheap.... Bring yourselves to middle Georgia and show me you can play on a hard red clay course. This is not about Lake Jonesco but Grand Cypress so you young uns better stay North & South of Georgia.. Wood shed whuppings leave lasting memories@!

I have no idea what this means. I've played Grand Cypress. I didn't hit any balls O.B. either.

The last outting was awesome for sure. I'm hoping some more spots open up as well.

This isn't even english.

I'd love to meet up with you and all of the other crazy people on here. If there's still a spot out there in a couple of months, I'll jump all over it. Silly work schedule uncertainty has me in a bind right now.

Huh???? Surely you are talking about TC here?

Huh???? Surely you are talking about TC here?

I may unretire and come down there just to smoke you old man! I may even play better than I did at Old Union pal.

True that. I'm so glad I made that first jump to go to the original.
You and me both. Who knew what that weekend would grow in to? It was easy for me though...1 hour drive North. Some of you guys flew and drove in from all over.

Your sig pic is making me dizzy...will you pick a winner next time? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back