Oddities Discovered in Your Bag

Griff

Hey Man, Nice Shot
Reaction score
Handicap
What odd, scary, smelly things have you found in your bag?

I was cleaning out my cooler pocket and discovered a package of McDonalds apples I bought for my son when I took him out earlier this year. Unfortunately, it was MUCH earlier. The things were liquified pretty nasty.

Also, when I was going through one of my ancient bags I found a $20 bill and a set of car keys to my 85 Blazer I owned around 90.

I once found nearly 600 rand (South African currency) in one of the pockets in my bag about 1 year after a trip there. All in all, it came out to about $100 US dollars. I then promptly spent it on golf balls.

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

I've found money I didn't know about but not anything huge.

I opened up my valuables pocket and a huge pile of skittles came spilling out.

My previous golf bag was given to me in a will from my Uncle that passed away. I found numerous course's pencils he played in one of the pockets. I was thinking about building a display case to hold all of them in along with some of the ones I play.... Pencils are a free momento.. Maybe that sounds dumb but I thought it would be a nice collection.

I opened the side pocket of my staff bag and found Yorkems friend hiding in there. He is now my golfing buddy.

A pair of womens underwear!

A signed picture of Hanks in a banana Hammock......he must have slipped that gem into my bag when we played that round in Reading

My previous golf bag was given to me in a will from my Uncle that passed away. I found numerous course's pencils he played in one of the pockets. I was thinking about building a display case to hold all of them in along with some of the ones I play.... Pencils are a free momento.. Maybe that sounds dumb but I thought it would be a nice collection.

I think was would be a really cool idea myself.

Found my sons tooth that he lost (pulled out) about 2-3 years ago. Either that or the damn tooth fairy has been borrowing my sticks again....

My wife put a pair of her panties in my bag on an out of town trip.:joy:

That's almost like the hunting stories about wives putting your underwear in your gun case.... She might have been testing ya!!:confused2:

At the beginning of every golf season i always seem to find beers (still unopened) fromt the previous golf season.

Side note: it is NOT okay to bring your own booze on the golf course. :D

Two or 3 times a year I pull a great round from out of my bag. That's about it.

Found some Cliff bars that were in pretty bad shape. Probably been in there over a year.
Melted, smooshed and gnarled up.
Tried one and still tasted OK!!

A signed picture of Hanks in a banana Hammock......he must have slipped that gem into my bag when we played that round in Reading

not to make you feel less special but hes puts one in my bag every round we play together. just changes the color of the speedo.

they're called skinny shorts

not to make you feel less special but hes puts one in my bag every round we play together. just changes the color of the speedo.

It doesn't make me feel less special, I was thrilled to find it!

It doesn't make me feel less special, I was thrilled to find it!

well im playing 36 with him tomorrow so well see what else he slips in my bag.

u and him figure out a weekend u guys can get up this way and lets get a round. I am free anyweeked but sept 10th thats PSU vs Bama and I'll be at the Game

Back