PGA Tour 13: Duel of the Masters

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux

not another Tiger thread hehe

Pretty cool Smalls :D!

I think this game + kinect is going to be very, very fun.

Looks pretty fun! I still don't have kinect, but games like this make it tougher to aviod the purchase.

I like the return of Shaq-Fu

lOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE PRETY FUN TO PLAY ESPECIALLY WITH THE KINECT,,,ITS ABOUT TIME

I didn't know Shaq played left-handed.

I wish Tiger would have chosen Barkley to do this with him. That would have been funnier

Very interesting. I got to get the konect for my 360

Tapaway!

I lol'd.

Definitely getting this game for my Kinect...

That's really funny stuff. I may get this game though I don't know how different it will be from '12.

Looking forward to all you guys getting a kinect...then get online and join the THP country club...it's set up and waiting....
this clip made laugh :act-up:

That was a good laugh. Loved the demo too

What did I just watch.......

Kareem is that you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really funny stuff. I may get this game though I don't know how different it will be from '12.

Quite a bit actually. It's very tempo based now, and there's no more boost button that I can find. If you want to hit it further, you have to overswing and hope you maintain a good tempo or it's gonna be crap. Also, being able to control where you hit the ball can make for some interesting short game shots. I'm still on the fence about it to be honest, but the new features are pretty cool.

Quite a bit actually. It's very tempo based now, and there's no more boost button that I can find. If you want to hit it further, you have to overswing and hope you maintain a good tempo or it's gonna be crap. Also, being able to control where you hit the ball can make for some interesting short game shots. I'm still on the fence about it to be honest, but the new features are pretty cool.

That's what '12 is like for the Wii. Very tempo-based and some creative short game stuff.

Funny vid Smalls...and my wife bought an XBox Konnect just for this game when it comes out. :D

That was pretty funny.

Since this is for the Kinect - I'd buy it. I just hope it's accurate. Not just with the arms flailing around, but hand position and all that. Only then, would it be worth it, IMO.

EA SPORTS Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (masters edition)

EA SPORTS Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (masters edition)

I did a search before creating this thread, so forgive me if it already exists *i can't believe it wouldn't.

well, like a 14 year old teenager, i pre-ordered my copy. anyone else get it, or planning on getting it? it look amazing.

here's a XBOX demo (i haven't tried as i am a ps3 guy)

http://www.ea.com/tiger-woods/blog/tiger-woods-pga-tour-13-demo-available-now

Back