2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to drive just like last year. Yes that is my first excuse:messed::messed:

Did you decide if its a family outing yet little man?

It will be a Chunky and Mrs Chunky outing. Kids will be dropped with the mom. That is the plan as of now. :arrogant:

Chunky and his wife and 2 guys in the backseat. That is funny.

Chunky and his wife and 2 guys in the backseat. That is funny.

We can act like the kids so that they don't miss them. HAHA

I thought state law required Chunky to sit in the back in a car seat?

I think he has the required booster seat.

I'm hoping to hit the range a bit today, but I'm going to spend some extra time on the greens. If my putting gets better I'm going to be putting up some good scores down there.

I'm hoping to hit the range a bit today, but I'm going to spend some extra time on the greens. If my putting gets better I'm going to be putting up some good scores down there.

I have been trying to do the same thing lately to Hawk. I think it has been paying off some too.

As a short person I still had to laugh out loud at that one.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Driving from Delaware to FL to play golf. Yeah he will have his A game after that car ride...hehe

Just like thainer

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Just like thainer

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I wouldve relished the opportunity to start from Delaware dude. But it was fun, and I got my ass kicked in like 7 different ways, including kicking my own.

Midway is excellent...TSA is non-existent there

Yah I'm probably gonna have my dad drive me to Midway. It's a total hole but its on this side of chicago and it's 10x easier to go through security in.

Good idea Belbs...long AND smart...you're a catch

So we have a new idea for getting to the outing. In talking with some people here in our neighborhood the best idea may be to drive to Boston or New Hampshire then fly from there to Orlando on a domestic airline.

What airlines are good from those areas?

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I took the front seats out of the car and use stilts for the gas and brake. Seth and DMB will be thrown in the trunk:vibrant:

I took the front seats out of the car and use stilts for the gas and brake. Seth and DMB will be thrown in the trunk:vibrant:

If I can get a slot I could come by and pick you up chunky. My car has the built in child seats!

If I can get a slot I could come by and pick you up chunky. My car has the built in child seats!

if it's a minivan I'm in!!:call-me:

Does anybody else think that OG and Mattycaulk might be the same person?
They talk nonsense.
THey forget where they are.
They both love boy bands.
I mean the similarities are endless.

Ha, I got ur attention, that's all I wanted

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

If if if if if if if if,

If I drive better, if my iron play is better, if my short game is better, if I putt better. Well hell who knows, I might play great too but those could be some big ifs like your putting

tapatalk cuz thats the way I roll

If if if if if if if if,

If I drive better, if my iron play is better, if my short game is better, if I putt better. Well hell who knows, I might play great too but those could be some big ifs like your putting

tapatalk cuz thats the way I roll

I was going to say if he had wings.... but then I realized that he's Hawk, he does have wings. :D

Okay, that was just about the funniest post ever! Hahaha. I'm still laughing.

So we have a new idea for getting to the outing. In talking with some people here in our neighborhood the best idea may be to drive to Boston or New Hampshire then fly from there to Orlando on a domestic airline.

What airlines are good from those areas?

JetBlue out of Boston Belbs. Flies direct down here and they have plenty of flights.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back