Buying a new putter - Quick Question

Darren K.

Pittsburgh Panther
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.3
I've been looking into the Nike Method Core putters because I'm trying to go back to a blade-style putter. Now I have a question. I know Seemore does the fitting for their putters and I know all my info. I rolled a Seemore today and just couldn't get the feel for it, while I liked the Method Core a lot. Now, should I be transfering those measures for Seemore over or are they STRICTLY just for Seemore's putters?

Also, if I should be using the same numbers, is there a site I can order putters from pre-bend to the measures I need? I need a 68* loft.

I've been looking into the Nike Method Core putters because I'm trying to go back to a blade-style putter. Now I have a question. I know Seemore does the fitting for their putters and I know all my info. I rolled a Seemore today and just couldn't get the feel for it, while I liked the Method Core a lot. Now, should I be transfering those measures for Seemore over or are they STRICTLY just for Seemore's putters?

Also, if I should be using the same numbers, is there a site I can order putters from pre-bend to the measures I need? I need a 68* loft.

Depending on the models and the standard setup, it could be quite similar.
You may want to check that number again as well. Im pretty sure you dont mean loft...hehe

If it were me I would pick the core that suits your eye the best and have it bent at the shop at purchase. There shouldn't be a charge if you do it when you purchase it.

--
tapatalk

What would the bounce on that sucker be? 66*?
You may want to check that number again as well. Im pretty sure you dont mean loft...hehe

Hahaha oops, did not mean to type that. That's pretty extreme. But I was getting those numbers for an Si4, so do you think it would be pretty similar?

Also guys, I'm going to order online. I have credit at TGW to use.

Back