2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats it! I want to officially announce that I don't want OEM on my team. I feel an equipment change coming on but not a swing change. Hitting the ball pretty well actually:arrogant:

you think Kevin won't have 15 equipment changes before the outing. he will prob have 3 equipment changes at the outing alone!

you think Kevin won't have 15 equipment changes before the outing. he will prob have 3 equipment changes at the outing alone!

I can almost guarantee Im getting another set of irons. But most of the equipment is available to take out and play so I wont be the only one with an equipment change at the outing. If you've been pondering it and its not pre-release you can game it. You will see lots of equipment changes.

I can almost guarantee Im getting another set of irons. But most of the equipment is available to take out and play so I wont be the only one with an equipment change at the outing. If you've been pondering it and its not pre-release you can game it. You will see lots of equipment changes.

Other than maybe wedges, I think this is the bag I show up at the outing with.

Just got back from a week long work meeting/conference in Orlando and am glad to see tis thread has exploded like it has. I tred to catch up with all the posts but I did skim a little. Nice to see team THP is brimming with confidence, they should feel good as that is quite a good team they have there. Looking forward to see the make up of the other teams. I did not see how it was going to be detemined but I am sure it will be fair and some great gorups!.

thats awesome... yeah i hit Hanks new Cleveland irons yesterday they were pretty nice. i will def be changing a lot after theses lessons are done this winter and the demo day. the all TM bags days are numbered.

I find that interesting. Not liking any more?

No I do really like them. But check out the threads on the new 588's or the MPR-12's and its going to be hard not to try some of those out.

thats awesome... yeah i hit Hanks new Cleveland irons yesterday they were pretty nice. i will def be changing a lot after theses lessons are done this winter and the demo day. the all TM bags days are numbered.

We officially have our first outing swing change comment. WHo's next?

We officially have our first outing swing change comment. WHo's next?

i already made those comments before i was coming to the outing and my instructor said ill be in great shape by May no excuses here! ill be bringing my A game.

No I do really like them. But check out the threads on the new 588's or the MPR-12's and its going to be hard not to try some of those out.

Ah ok, like I said, I am trying to catch up with all I missed in the last week.

I suppose I could act like Gus and say I'm way better than I am.

That is probably 3/4 of the people here..LOL Damn internet golfers!!...LOL

I'm sure I'll swing a bunch of different stuff just for the fun of it. But I'm mainly looking for replacements to the top end of my bag... Driver being chief among them.

I suppose I could act like Gus and say I'm way better than I am.

To be fair, I dont think Gus ever did that. He was pretty open about his game.
He was also fun to play with.
Who is Gus again? :alien:

Team THP = Hurricane Irene mild flooding from them peeing their pants when they realize just how good all these "noobs" are. Fallen branches from all the jake straight shots into the trees they hit. Lots of gusts of wind from them still running their mouths spouting out how they are still gonna dominate us, until around the 9th hole when the eye of the storm hits and they are humbled by our golfing skills and they realize the round is only half over, and they wished they stayed in the basement for safety!

Team THP = Hurricane Irene mild flooding from them peeing their pants when they realize just how good all these "noobs" are. Fallen branches from all the jake straight shots into the trees they hit. Lots of gusts of wind from them still running their mouths spouting out how they are still gonna dominate us, until around the 9th hole when the eye of the storm hits and they are humbled by our golfing skills and they realize the round is only half over, and they wished they stayed in the basement for safety!

You mean the one that sent NYers panicking and everybody in the news world talking about them?
The one that cancelled a PGA Tour event because of its ferocity?
The one that grounded planes with just the news of its arrival.
The one that had people storing a months worth of drinks just because of its glance.

yeah that works.

OK, were going to start this are we. Noobs, talk a lot, then they will walk onto the range or the tee and see 75 thp'ers watching their swing and they will fold like a lawn chair. You don't think that outing vets and MC'ers have an advantage over noobs who will all be "going through a swing change" and are peeing their pants from nervousness? Oh and the fact that Team THP are just better golfers has a little something to do with it too.

You mean the one that sent NYers panicking and everybody in the news world talking about them?
The one that cancelled a PGA Tour event because of its ferocity?
The one that grounded planes with just the news of its arrival.
The one that had people storing a months worth of drinks just because of its glance.

yeah that works.

yeah the same one that i slept like a baby through all night yeah that one.

OK, were going to start this are we. Noobs, talk a lot, then they will walk onto the range or the tee and see 75 thp'ers watching their swing and they will fold like a lawn chair. You don't think that outing vets and MC'ers have an advantage over noobs who will all be "going through a swing change" and are peeing their pants from nervousness? Oh and the fact that Team THP are just better golfers has a little something to do with it too.

im not saying THP doesn't have good golfers... better golfers i havn't seen anyone but Hanks play so that is yet to be determined. and you might have a slight advantage on the 1st tee for some but thats only 1 shot out of the 72 i plan on taking all day!

yeah the same one that i slept like a baby through all night yeah that one.

Just like the outing with your golf game. Asleep at the wheel.
You and Ole Gray can nap together at the turn at a comfort station.
Lick each other's wounds and discuss what might have been.

im not saying THP doesn't have good golfers... better golfers i havn't seen anyone but Hanks play so that is yet to be determined. and you might have a slight advantage on the 1st tee for some but thats only 1 shot out of the 72 i plan on taking all day!

Your only playing 15 holes?
And its 3 when you hit one in the villas.

Just like the outing with your golf game. Asleep at the wheel.
You and Ole Gray can nap together at the turn at a comfort station.
Lick each other's wounds and discuss what might have been.

lol ill be wide awake on adrenaline. and id be happy to tee it up with OG

Your only playing 15 holes?
And its 3 when you hit one in the villas.

yeah youll be toast by 15 no reason to extend your misery by playing another 3

lol ill be wide awake on adrenaline. and id be happy to tee it up with OG

Thats cause you have not done so yet.
The constant pee breaks. The tremors forgetting where he is. The wiping and powdering. The constant drooling.
And lets not forget, he does not speak english.

Outside of that, OG is a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back