2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats cause you have not done so yet.
The constant pee breaks. The tremors forgetting where he is. The wiping and powdering. The constant drooling.
And lets not forget, he does not speak english.

Outside of that, OG is a blast.

sounds like i just need to bring extra towels if hes in my group.

sounds like i just need to bring extra towels if hes in my group.

Don't ignore JB's previous post, lets make this interesting. Name the stakes handy, but it can't involve any of your east coast dutch rudders, or creepy buckjobs.

Don't ignore JB's previous post, lets make this interesting. Name the stakes handy, but it can't involve any of your east coast dutch rudders, or creepy buckjobs.

Handy!!! That is hysterical. He shall be named Handy Smurf.

i did respond i said im always up for a good wager, im still waiting to see how the competition is gonna fold out... come back to me after that and well set something up. i'm surprised you know about the east coast dutch rudder sounds like you were on the bad end of one of them before! sorry to hear about that.

Yeah I could see myself with a new driver for sure come outing time or shortly after it....

I can almost guarantee Im getting another set of irons. But most of the equipment is available to take out and play so I wont be the only one with an equipment change at the outing. If you've been pondering it and its not pre-release you can game it. You will see lots of equipment changes.

Handy!!! That is hysterical. He shall be named Handy Smurf.

this thread is becoming the scene in Animal House when everyone is getting there delta chi names!

i did respond i said im always up for a good wager, im still waiting to see how the competition is gonna fold out... come back to me after that and well set something up. i'm surprised you know about the east coast dutch rudder sounds like you were on the bad end of one of them before! sorry to hear about that.

The competition is separate, we're talking about one on one bets here, don't slink away like a Gusey. Handy clearly doesn't want to bet due to his swing changes and ever climbing HC. Two weeks before the outing that 9 in his profile quickly turns into a 13 hoping nobody notices.

Bucky bringing some talk...I like it

this thread is becoming the scene in Animal House when everyone is getting there delta chi names!

The competition is separate, we're talking about one on one bets here, don't slink away like a Gusey. Handy clearly doesn't want to bet due to his swing changes and ever climbing HC. Two weeks before the outing that 9 in his profile quickly turns into a 13 hoping nobody notices.

i doubt that will happen it has and will be going down. i told you my swing change won't be an issue by may and i would never use that as an excuse anyway. i play my own game thats why golf is great its all on you! i am however slinking off to my fantasy football draft now ill give it some thought and Handy will get back with a bet by tonight.

Man the trash talking is exploding, I gotta get caught up

Man the trash talking is exploding, I gotta get caught up

You might want to grab a cold one before you start reading, lots to catch up on lol

Ahhh, a little more lame trash talk to choke down. Wonder how Gray did from the ladies' tees today? Another 78?

Ahhh, a little more lame trash talk to choke down. Wonder how Gray did from the ladies' tees today? Another 78?

77 today I believe, but it plays 56.6/ 88 from the tees he's playing from.

i think that would be his 200th round in a row in the 70's lol

Hahaha.

The calling out of JB is always fun to see. Especially with strokes involved. That's like gray challenging me to an arm wrestling competition, but saying I can only use my left hand. No point and it makes you look silly.

He doesnt play the ladies tees...they are too far for him.

You guys ain't right.... LOL

You guys ain't right.... LOL

I love when someone gets that intense trash talk going while still getting 20 strokes. We call that doing the Ole Gray.

HAHAHAH.
Did you know Ole Gray is a rookie too. Each year he thinks its his first outing. Must be awesome to have no memory at his age.

LMAO, Ole Gray, always showing up to his first outing at every outing. Giving the term "short memory" a whole new meaning.

Just like the outing with your golf game. Asleep at the wheel.
You and Ole Gray can nap together at the turn at a comfort station.
Lick each other's wounds and discuss what might have been.

lol ill be wide awake on adrenaline. and id be happy to tee it up with OG

Thats cause you have not done so yet.
The constant pee breaks. The tremors forgetting where he is. The wiping and powdering. The constant drooling.
And lets not forget, he does not speak english.

Outside of that, OG is a blast.

You young bucks need to take a chill pill and relax. I tell ya what. I will take Buckjob and we will play any two of the THP Staffers at the outing. No strokes and straight up and we will definitely make it interesting!

You young bucks need to take a chill pill and relax. I tell ya what. I will take Buckjob and we will play any two of the THP Staffers at the outing. No strokes and straight up and we will definitely make it interesting!

that was one heck of a multi quote lol

Quit trying to ride Buck's coattails, Gray! He doesn't want you dragging him down :devil:

To be fair, I dont think Gus ever did that. He was pretty open about his game.
He was also fun to play with.
Who is Gus again? :alien:

Apologies to Gus. Somehow I got the impression that he internet golfed it, and then blew up.
Really cannot wait for this.

The Colonel would be proud of that Coloneling there. Alright Gray, JB and Coolbreeze vs, Buckjob and Ole Gray. You lose and I forever disable smilies to your account.

Quit trying to ride Buck's coattails, Gray! He doesn't want you dragging him down :devil:

In fact we will make it even more interesting and play from the back tees? Anybody interested??? Let's get this show on the road!

*active Ole Gray*

Deal! As long as well get 3 strokes a side and I can play from 4,800 yards.

*deactivate Ole Gray*

The Colonel would be proud of that Coloneling there. Alright Gray, JB and Coolbreeze vs, Buckjob and Ole Gray. You lose and I forever disable smilies to your account.

Lock this one down and we play from the tips! I want to make sure these guys don't think I want any lame excuses... This is going to be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back