Kentwool Masters Sock

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
To celebrate the start of golf season and the big tournament coming up soon, Kentwool has a limited edition sock available.

images

Well... Thats green.

I saw Bubba was going to rock those on his twitter.

I do like it better than some of the other nontraditional color choices they offer. At least they are the same price ($19.95) as their other Tour Profile socks.

What color shorts could I wear them with? :D

White, gotta go all white to honor Augusta. White shirt, hat, shorts, boxers, shoes, and green socks.

I like them, I'm with cookie and wonder what color shorts would you sport? I mean you could just wear the socks and not worry about matching. But I do like them and the color combo

Thats what I was thinking, lol. Definitely a more ostentatious option, but being a limited edition, thats cool.

Let me think: Lunar Control Masters Edition shoes, Green Puma Shorts, Green Puma shirt, white belt, white hat?

• Admin
I do like it better than some of the other nontraditional color choices they offer. At least they are the same price ($19.95) as their other Tour Profile socks.

I have to admit, when I first saw these and they were "limited edition", it made me think that the number was limited to how many they could sell. :D

I have to say though that I still find it odd that they can create all of these colors, but still cannot make white. I know the reasons, but would think it could be possible.

Or you could wear them with pants, like the people who will be wearing them will be doing.

Thats what I was thinking, lol. Definitely a more ostentatious option, but being a limited edition, thats cool.

Let me think: Lunar Control Masters Edition shoes, Green Puma Shorts, Green Puma shirt, white belt, white hat?

You would look sexy!! I would never wear them and I know my wife sure wouldn't :eek:)

Well, it has been a while since a guy said that to me, but I accept your complement, lol.
You would look sexy!! I would never wear them and I know my wife sure wouldn't :eek:)

You are correct sir

they are pretty cool looking, but I don't think I will be buying a pair.

Yikes,..... I'm not sure that I like these at all haha.

actually like these....these will be bought by EOW

Back