Who's got the best style on tour?

For me it is, Stewart Cink. Dude can dress. Fowler aside from the orange. Brian Gay because Sligo has great stuff. I like Rory with his Oakley stuff. You guys are going to fillet me, but I also like Ryan Moores style sometimes... when he is not looking homeless and gross. I hate his shoes though. I like the Loudmouth stuff, but don't like John Daly or the crap quality of it.

I like Moore's cardigan style and shawl collar look, but his shoes (in my mind) are often in direct conflict with the rest of his style. It is like he cannot make up his mind as to whether he is an aspiring hipster that rode his fixed-gear bicycle to the course or a recovering 90's skater still rocking his half-cabs.

(btw... i still own my half-cabs)

Boo Weekley hands down

24106938.jpg

Seriously though, Miguel Angel Jimenez, just simple understated class

GYI0061909094_crop_450x500.jpg

Boo Weekley hands down

24106938.jpg

Seriously though, Miguel Angel Jimenez, just simple understated class

GYI0061909094_crop_450x500.jpg

Matching the ponytail with the sweater vest is a hard look to pull off...

Natalie-Gulbis.jpg

Natalie Gulbis

Males-- Ian Poulter by a long shot!

Poults is super predictable now, he probably would have been my answer 2 years ago.
I give it to Ryuji Imada for taking subtle, unpredictable risks that nobody else takes, and pulling it off.

I like Luke Donald's style. Very classy and understated.

Martin Kaymer. Big fan of Hugo Boss. I don't own any of their golf clothes but have some of their dress clothes.

Kaymer, and Molinari. I can't remember which one but Molinari had a perfect outfit this year. Looked sharp without any flash whatsoever.

I can't believe that none of the Morgan cuppers have said "me" yet ;)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Boo Weekley, hands down! I am from the mountains of Tennessee though, so...

Boo Weekley, hands down! I am from the mountains of Tennessee though, so...
\

and live in Hawaii>?!?!?! wow. how does that happen?

I does.

Tiger has always been my favorite for clothes.

fowler_waste_management.jpg

some nice outfits here from richie or kaymer
Martin-Kaymer-Hugo-Boss.gif

1_gmac_wear.jpg

i have been in the louis copeland recently and the stuff greame is wearing is not cheap

I really like Freddies casual attire. I'm also a big fan of Nick watney/Kaymer.

We don't exactly share the same body type, but I really like the outfits Dustin Johnson wears.

We don't exactly share the same body type, but I really like the outfits Dustin Johnson wears.

Well said, I was about to mention Sergio and Jason Day as they all wear similar style. Don't really like DJ's all blue outfit though

Well said, I was about to mention Sergio and Jason Day as they all wear similar style. Don't really like DJ's all blue outfit though

see, i like the solid black as he wore Saturday, but also really like the all white, all navy and all royal outfits he has worn. also, the white polos with any color pants he typically wears. i really like the solid color choice with white shoes and white hat though...i often wear that but with my shorts. a solid navy shirt with navy shorts type thing.

sadly, i a 30 years old and am 6'0 250, not 6'4'' 195.

Who is the most stylish? Tell why you think so and feel free to post photos!

Since this doesn't appear to be limited to the PGA tour, I will also throw Jamie Donaldson into the hat.

Jamie+Donaldson+Nordea+Scandinavian+Masters+q0JkvGH3CGUl.jpg

Good thread,

GMAC is a must, his gear when he won the US Open was class

_48124722_gmac766.jpg

Rory like GMAC had awesome Oakley gear on at Congressional and Im a big Oakley fan

Rory_McIlroy_US_Open_2011_holding_trophy.jpg

Gotta love Poults

poulter_matchplay.jpg

Rickie Fowler but not that orange nonsense

inil01_rickie_fowler_intro.jpg

I find Fowler is a hit or miss. Some outfits just blow me away at how awesome it is and other make me want to throw up.

Back