2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger that on the elaborate posts. I really like them but I thought I was progressing when I learned to post pics. Guess I am behind the 8-ball once again. Gotta upgrade!

By the way, I was wondering how many long putters we will have at the 2012 outing? I was watchng some LPGA just a minute ago and several players were gaming them. Looks like these are poping up on every tour.

Long putters? Really, LONG PUTTERS?

Yes sir! I am loving mine Breeze. I never thought I would try one, but after doing so it is treating me well thus far. If it keeps doing so, it makes the trip for sure.

Ditto CL! I might even add a couple of inches. hehe

Ditto CL! I might even add a couple of inches. hehe

LOL lets do it SMG! If we has the long putters last outing we would have won!:skycaddie:

Just because of this reaction, I'm thinking of going Super Mega Long Putter:bananadance:

I have an extra 35" putter you can use for a broom style if you would like CL.

Yes sir! I am loving mine Breeze. I never thought I would try one, but after doing so it is treating me well thus far. If it keeps doing so, it makes the trip for sure.

I'm just being silly buddy. I don't really like them, but you can't argue that they work for many.

Team THP wins no matter how many cheater clubs everyone brings to the outing.

I have an extra 35" putter you can use for a broom style if you would like CL.

I'm just being silly buddy. I don't really like them, but you can't argue that they work for many.

Team THP wins no matter how many cheater clubs everyone brings to the outing.

That felt like a dig!:zsimpsons:

No need to apologize Breeze. I am loving that thing. Had 10 putts on the front nine last week. Cant argue with that.

Hey CL, lets add a few inches and really show the what the long sticks can do. Funny thing I was looking at my bag tonight the freaking putter is longer than my driver. ha ha. GOtta love this game when that can happen.

No need to apologize Breeze. I am loving that thing. Had 10 putts on the front nine last week. Cant argue with that.

Hey CL, lets add a few inches and really show the what the long sticks can do. Funny thing I was looking at my bag tonight the freaking putter is longer than my driver. ha ha. GOtta love this game when that can happen.

You too keep talking about adding inches, I'm going to check out a different thread.

Hey COncept, in my book....if it works, it plays.

SMG I might have to ponder that:meeting:

You too keep talking about adding inches, I'm going to check out a different thread.

I have to admit I burst out laughing at that.:blob::blob:

Hey COncept, in my book....if it works, it plays.

Just re-read the putting rules...

Rule 14-1/2 - Striking the ball with billiard type motion

LOL Breeze! Well, you gotta add inches before you can add feet.

That what she.....oh never mind. hehe

LOL Breeze! Well, you gotta add inches before you can add feet.

Well according to the picture to the left I need to add millimeters before I start worrying about inches:yes:

Nah CL, we can get you fitted with one and you may never look back. I get stares on the course but I like have something different from everyone else. Just look at my swing.

CL just needs to start sporting the Robert Garrigus putter. He would have to reach UP to hold the top of it, but that would give him the long putter he suddenly desires.

CL just needs to start sporting the Robert Garrigus putter. He would have to reach UP to hold the top of it, but that would give him the long putter he suddenly desires.

LMAO - that's just wrong...but a good one!!

Predictable! :bicker::loser:

By the way, I was wondering how many long putters we will have at the 2012 outing? I was watchng some LPGA just a minute ago and several players were gaming them. Looks like these are poping up on every tour.

Once the demo day thread gets started, we should know more about that.

LOL lets do it SMG! If we has the long putters last outing we would have won!:skycaddie:

Not all of your matches.

Once the demo day thread gets started, we should know more about that.

Not all of your matches.

True dat. I don't know what I would have needed for the Sunday match. Well I do but I like Gus:blob::handshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back