Forum Testing Signup - Adams a12 OS Irons

OUTSTANDING group of testers!! I really am looking forward to this. Hoping that when the testers start posting some feedback that they have their HC listed. I know what the demographic is for these (I think I do at least) so interested to see how they work for any 5-15 handicappers that are in the testing compared to maybe a players iron, etc.

Guess I am not lucky enough...I guess I have too many Adams sets already! Life goes on!

Guess I am not lucky enough...I guess I have too many Adams sets already! Life goes on!

Life does go on. Stay active and you just might be a future tester. THP is about more than forum testing!

Its not about being lucky. This is not a contest.
When it comes to THP testing, there is only one way to get selected. Be active on the THP forum.

Being chosen as a tester of clubs, balls or anything else at THP is not a matter of luck, it's a matter of being an active member of the community. It's about sharing your experience with others who share a love for this great game! There are many great things that go on here at THP other than testing or contests and we hope that you will stick around, meet some new friends, share your thoughts on topics and become a member of our family. If that is the course ofvaction you decide to take, then I have no doubt that someday soon we will be congratulating you on being chosen as a tester.

I can't wait to see if TMex can chew balls with these:eat:

Can't wait to hear what the testers think of these irons, as I am currently looking for a set of irons that will help to improve my game!

good luck to the testers, looking forward to the reviews. i think some of these sets might have to get suggested to a few friends if the reviews come back positive!

Congrats to everyone selected! It will be a very informative view on these, Im sure! Thanks to THP and Adams for giving us the opprotunity to test these and provide honest and valuable feedback!!

Thanks Spank and Damaikis! I am really looking forward to it.

As others have said, luck doesn't play a part. Stick around and join in the community. There are plenty of testing opportunities.

Looks like I may be the last to see mine, but thats how things go. Mine show up Thursday, the day I head back to Iowa, lol. I'm really excited about testing these along side all who were chosen, but doing it with KB, Smally and Yoccos makes this very special.

Looks like these will be showing up next Wednesday. It's going to be a long half week!

What a day! All I could think about was getting back to the motel and pulling up pictures of these bad boy's, lol. Thanks to everyone for the congrats to all the testers, I know all of us will be working very hard to bring you all the best possible information detailing what we think of and see in these iron's. I would like to echo what has already been mentioned on the subject of being chosen. I know that each of us in this group will be taking this extremely serious, as much so as a regular job. Testing a piece of equipment is to be taken very seriously and that takes its share of hard work. A work I personally love, but work non the less.

Edit: I just noticed the whole list and spotted Spank and DD as well. This is going to be super fun boys and girls!

Congratulations to all the testers. Definitely a fantastic group.

Looks like I may be the last to see mine, but thats how things go. Mine show up Thursday, the day I head back to Iowa, lol. I'm really excited about testing these along side all who were chosen, but doing it with KB, Smally and Yoccos makes this very special.

Edit: I just noticed the whole list and spotted Spank and DD as well. This is going to be super fun boys and girls!

And even better if we both make it to the Iowa Outing in October.

congrats testers!

Will I be seeing these at the GA get-together?

congrats testers!

Will I be seeing these at the GA get-together?

Of course! Looks like you will be seeing double. :)

And even better if we both make it to the Iowa Outing in October.

Great point, never thought of that. Just in time to keep me straight and long on a tough course, lol.

What a day! All I could think about was getting back to the motel and pulling up pictures of these bad boy's, lol. Thanks to everyone for the congrats to all the testers, I know all of us will be working very hard to bring you all the best possible information detailing what we think of and see in these iron's. I would like to echo what has already been mentioned on the subject of being chosen. I know that each of us in this group will be taking this extremely serious, as much so as a regular job. Testing a piece of equipment is to be taken very seriously and that takes its share of hard work. A work I personally love, but work non the less.

Geez Dewey..what am I, leftovers :rofl:

Just yanking your chain bro...I think we got a great group of testers here!

He's getting up there in age TBT. He's starting to get that selective memory syndrome.

congrats guys and kellybo lol. Very good group of testers, this should be an interesting one.

I am really excited about this team of testers. Great group of people and I definitely look forward to working together on this. I really do feel honored to have been chosen and will certainly work hard to do a thorough review.

Sorry buddy, yeah its just an age thing, lol. I know we are all going to have a blast working on this project together, even if we do have to put up with that Spank818 guy. :confused2:

So I again want to start by saying great group of testers. I can't wait to start reading everyone's thoughts. I decided to thank Adams on their FB page for allowing us hackers to test these. Whoever is Gerry Weintraub. I appreciate you liking my post. I don't appreciate you then following it up by complaining about not being picked. And then you did it again to Paul Santo's post. Heck I looked more and you are all over the page taking little digs.

Sorry buddy, yeah its just an age thing, lol. I know we are all going to have a blast working on this project together, even if we do have to put up with that Spank818 guy. :confused2:

I heard that guy was awesome squared. Hehe. It's gonna be a fun one ladies and gents.

So I again want to start by saying great group of testers. I can't wait to start reading everyone's thoughts. I decided to thank Adams on their FB page for allowing us hackers to test these. Whoever is Gerry Weintraub. I appreciate you liking my post. I don't appreciate you then following it up by complaining about not being picked. And then you did it again to Paul Santo's post. Heck I looked more and you are all over the page taking little digs.

Really? C'mon man! That ain't cool, Gerry.

That's just tacky, I am sure that they had one post, and it was to signup for the testing. Awful.

Wow, just went and looked at the Adams Golf FB page. I have never seen one person whine so much about something. Break out the violin...

Back