Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of liked it smalls. It was nice just letting the weight of the putter head do its thing. It was a right handed putter but it was really nice to roll it.

I've been using my regular putter as a makeshift belly putter the past two rounds, but I have to crouch over more than is really comfortable! But even that seems to help, hence my interest in going with a real belly putter.

Don't tell OEM, haha.

I've been using my regular putter as a makeshift belly putter the past two rounds, but I have to crouch over more than is really comfortable! But even that seems to help, hence my interest in going with a real belly putter.

Don't tell OEM, haha.

Pm me smalls.

So this stupid movie put the idea in my head...sidesaddle putting with a long putter?

I think I might pick up a cheap mallet to tinker with.

Also making a putter that will either be a complete waste of time or be fun to use either way its taking my mind of things

So this stupid movie put the idea in my head...sidesaddle putting with a long putter?

I think I might pick up a cheap mallet to tinker with.

Also making a putter that will either be a complete waste of time or be fun to use either way its taking my mind of things

Tried it. Didn't like it enough to pursue it. Never took it on the course, just tried it on the practice green.

Tried it. Didn't like it enough to pursue it. Never took it on the course, just tried it on the practice green.

I did all my putts inside of 5ft today with that push style...was really surprised at how accurate is but it really does need a longer putter then I have. Do you think its possible with a blade?

I dunno. The long putter that I have is a mallet.

I dunno. The long putter that I have is a mallet.

Ill go to the store tonight maybe and roll some...I usually stay away from long/belly putters but, "when in rome" I guess

I rolled a Ghost Spider belly putter today buddy.

I got mine ordered (43) inch Ghost Spider but it must be popular. Back ordered until Sept. 13!

Pondering a 3 iron...

Agreed. He's done 4 sets for me now and his work is great.

Redid my putter fitting, have the exact numbers I need so it's time to talk to Kari again...

He is one good dude for sure, spent 20-30 minutes on the phone with him fitting flex and discussing why I was going with the C-Taper's in order to make sure I wasn't just reaching. It was very very cool, excellent and crazy knowledgeable.

Don't tell OEM, haha.

Check the review on the home page that Jason did on turning any putter into a belly putter.

I think at long last my bag is set and I am not really pondering anything. Was going to play with some diff driver shafts, or a super fast head but I can't change anything right now with my current setup where it is.

Gamed the 4-pw in the r11 and those aren't going anywhere.

Love the xfts.

Got a new spider to play with.

I think I'm good for awhile which is scary to think about. I know I need to take care of some other things next year so it is comforting know I have such a great bag to game for a year. Thank you Morgan Cup!!

My list got smaller!...and driver isnt on it anymore (lead tape=amazing)

1. New shafts for my backup irons...thinking about the Aerotech SF 95s or the KBS Tour 90s
2. Wedges are down to the 588s, the Jaws and the SM4s (picking wedges has always been a long process for me)

Rolled a broom putter at the store today. I really liked the sidesaddle style but I still want to see how this blade putter works out.

Like most im always pondering but for me currently im torn between GPS or Laser Rangefinder. Also pondering a 4 iron Hybrid equivalent before I look at new irons to see how I get on with it.

After my putting last night, i'm pondering a new flat stick.

I don't know why but I'm pondering the Razr Hawk:alien:

I know why. Because with the right shaft its a great driver. But if you saw me hit it yesterday you might change your mind though. Just remember it was the Indian.

Say what? After all this talk about how great the D2 is??

I am pondering belly putters after all of this Phil talk.

OEM - when you trying the belly man? :D

Do it chunky!

I'm no longer pondering a Tour Black #9, woot woot.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Check out my launch monitor stats in the driver promo thread with some great RAZR Hawk info.

Say what? After all this talk about how great the D2 is??

I am pondering belly putters after all of this Phil talk.

OEM - when you trying the belly man? :D

Please dont ever use my name and belly together. Id rather be called a Tiger Woods homer.

Please dont ever use my name and belly together. Id rather be called a Tiger Woods homer.

You will come around just like Ernie and Phil!!

Do it chunky!

I'm no longer pondering a Tour Black #9, woot woot.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

And TC delivers, just over 24 hours on that ponder my man, nice. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back