HiDefNinja

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello guys and gals. This is my first post ever on any site so not sure the protocol but here goes. My name is jason and I am from Greenville S.C. . Today was a great day as I went and got fitted for my first custom set of clubs ever. I went to Edwin Watts here in town and told the guy I wanted to test 8-10 different brands but didnt want to know what I was hitting. I have always been a brand ***** when it came to golf clubs and decidied I didnt care what the badge said as long as I was playing the best club for me. Well after a good 2 hrs. of hitting and fitting I ended up with clubs I never would have bought had I left it up to my own preconceptions. Of all the drivers I hit the Cleveland Classic 310 was the best for me. I hit it far and away better than anything else out there. Never would have even looked at this brand before today. Irons were no different. Wilson ci11 irons blew me away. They felt grest and I hit them much better than anything else. Again, wouldn't have touched them before. Fairway woods were the same. Ping cg15 was phenomenal. I hit a series of 3 woods and averaged 252 with the Ping. Funny part of the story was when I got home I took the headcover off (said 3 on it) and the wood in the bag was an 18.5 5 wood. I called back up to the store and told my sales guy he gave me the wrong club. He told me that was the one I was hitting and he could have swore he grabbed the 3. I told him it was definately the 5 and he said "thats a damn good 5 then". Had a great experience with them, glad I went in with an open mind and left my preconceived notions at the door. Can't wait for my 11:30 t-time tommorow.

Hope everyone is enjoying the great weather rolling in!

Welcome to THP HDN!

Spent some time in Greenville...welcome to the club!

Welcome to thp! I miss the upstate, mostly the fine peaches... :cool:

--
tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Jason and congrats on the new sticks! Enjoy them tomorrow and let us know how it goes.

Team Hackers tapping!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP and best of luck with the new sticks

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forums!!

Welcome to this great community.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome Jason!

Welcome Jason, glad you are now a member of the best golf site in the world. Let us know how the new sticks work out on the course, good luck.

Welcome to THP

Welcome, glad you are on here.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome.

Back