FS: Leupold GX-2, Adams Black Super Hybrid 19* stiff

erik11

Reaction score
Handicap
Leupold GX-2 Rangefinder with case and extra set of batteries. Used for about half a season and still on original batteries. Excellent rangefinder in perfect working order with mint optics. Gives a straight-line and slope/temp/altitude adjusted distance. You can program 3 club distances at a specific temp/altitude and it will recommend clubs for each shot. Nearly mint, only blemish I could find is shown on bottom right of the front casing. Probably came from the factory like that as its just a cosmetic blemish. The few times this has been used, it was immediately put back into case. Case is also nearly mint. I play the same course 98% of the time so I no longer need this. I actually have the original box, but not at my current location. If you really want the box, let me know via PM and we will figure something out.
GOne!

Adams Idea Black Super Hybrid 19* with white Matrix Altus stiff shaft!. Black finish has worn poorly as seen but the club performs flawlessly. Includes stock headcover.
$65 Shipped

Always ship same or next day. Check my feedback on ebay(athapparel4less) or golfwrx under the same name as here.Need to get this stuff moved
photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo-1.jpg

adams3.jpg

adams2.jpg

adams.jpg

Last edited:
Back