The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting new mesh speaker panels tomorrow for my front doors. the cloth ones I have are all cracked up. thinking I should paint them something bright like red..

Blu gon get cray cray

are we going to get some more blu crazy eyes tonight?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

yqutygub.jpg

It always feels like, blugold 's watching youuuu

Macallan 18

In a great freaking mood!

Can't wait to watch the Awesomeness of THP unfold!

I want to go to Ireland or Scotland and golf someday. Reading about these courses over there and seeing pictures gives me goosebumps

I want to go to Ireland or Scotland and golf someday. Reading about these courses over there and seeing pictures gives me goosebumps

I'm going next May and prepared to have the courses kick my butt. Haha

So so....but ask Freddie....he thinks it's bad.

I was just saying the weather in Scotland compared to what we play in over here is vastly different.

I was just saying the weather in Scotland compared to what we play in over here is vastly different.

This is fact. When I played in Ireland it was an uncommonly calm day. The wind there can be brutal.

Good morning gents. I see the forum buzzing away.

This is fact. When I played in Ireland it was an uncommonly calm day. The wind there can be brutal.

I'd do it 1 time just to say I did

I'd do it 1 time just to say I did

Oh for sure. I want to go back in a bad way and play a lot more golf. Such beautiful scenery and just a freshness to the air.

Oh for sure. I want to go back in a bad way and play a lot more golf. Such beautiful scenery and just a freshness to the air.

Well just 2 more peeps for a 4some!

Zone 3 ftw

Well just 2 more peeps for a 4some!

Zone 3 ftw

Haha! who else wants to jump in? And I am hoping I can do a little better than zone 3. I thought I moved up in the world a bit, maybe not though. #Fail

I dream of golf in Ireland.

I'll be the 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back