#TheKing Is Here - 1st Contest

Nobody has to give reasons Dev. I understand the cost will be an issue for some.
Just surprised is all. Given all the info on the MC, and I am sure some are waiting for that one (with same cost).
I'd do both, I'm young enough to have some fun with my CCs

Here's my entry tweet. Chad stands no chance.

@jlit26: #TheKing with @hackersparadise, @HarryArnettCG will bring the clippers n bring the shears for @HashtagChad #shearedlikesheep #I'mWithHarry

I love supporting THP and any and all events. The price is just out of my range. Dont get me wrong, it's an amazing price for what you get, just cant swing it with buying a house and all. Will still support everyone though.

So what if my daughter will have to take out a student loan for her last semester of college. She is young and has her whole future ahead of her. Me....I'm old and I love to play golf.

Here's my entry tweet. Chad stands no chance.

@jlit26: #TheKing with @hackersparadise, @HarryArnettCG will bring the clippers n bring the shears for @HashtagChad #shearedlikesheep #I'mWithHarry

Sheep indeed!

#ImWithHarry

@Cookie_THP: Hair or Flair? I got Flair AKA @HarryArnettCG all day vs @HashtagChad in #TheKing w/@hackersparadise! #ImWithHarry http://t.co/SOVlO9c59M

I know for me personally, the experience alone of getting to meet and talk shop with the Callaway guys would be worth the price of admission alone. I know I can't afford multiple of the big events, but I hope if I keep applying, hopefully I will get into one of them.

Don't know if this counts as an official entry, and I will happily submit another one, but:

ru6enuvu.jpg

I gotta admit, I expected a whole lot more entries than this.
No response is needed and certainly no explanation, just set my expectations too high.

I think cost is a limiting factor....but I believe a lot of folks are letting their creative juices come together. Still lots of time left :)

I know for me personally, the experience alone of getting to meet and talk shop with the Callaway guys would be worth the price of admission alone. I know I can't afford multiple of the big events, but I hope if I keep applying, hopefully I will get into one of them.
This opportunity is worth the price of admission, and it's so awesome of THP to give us regular golfers a chance to experience it!

Bump for the evening crowd getting home from work and needing to sign up for this

@INgolfer07 In @HashtagChad I trust, lets make @HarryArnettGC eat our dust.#ImWithChad to win #theking, @hackersparadise lets do this thing!

Figured I'd let the white rapper come out a little bit again here. This is gonna rock. Can't wait to see Chad's hair blowing in the wind as he is blowing past Harry on the leaderboard

@INgolfer07 In @HashtagChad I trust, lets make @HarryArnettGC eat our dust.#ImWithChad to win #theking, @hackersparadise lets do this thing!

Figured I'd let the white rapper come out a little bit again here. This is gonna rock. Can't wait to see Chad's hair blowing in the wind as he is blowing past Harry on the leaderboard

Just saw Chad's retweet to this...sweet.

#I'mWithChad

Im hoping to get in. Just started rolling change. Heck with me being down in Orlando for the "Love is in the Air" I might as well turn it into a month long adventure. Pick me Chad!

Just saw Chad's retweet to this...sweet.

#I'mWithChad

Chad rocks. Whether it is this event or any other time I would LOVE to tee it up with him someday

Oh! #And ImWithHarry.

good luck partner!!

I remember Chad hitting the 18th fairway over the water to win Miss Elizabeth. The guy can play under pressure. Time to immortalize that in a tweet.

In March
@HashtagChad hit a clutch shot to win Miss Elizabeth at the @hackersparadise Dallas Invitational. Sorry @HarryArnettCG #ImWithChad

Lots of awesome entries. Good luck everyone! This is going to be an epic event for sure.

Back