2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is official! I am in for the 2012 Outing! So everyone start flossing. I am super excited that a spot became available and can't wait to tee it up you guys!

Awesome, looking forward to meeting you.

Great to hear you are in Dr. Teeth!

Thanks guys! I can't wait to see you all again! And Hawk as far as Team THP crushing us, well we will see. I know there has been a lot of trash talking, but I am pretty bad at it. Listening to me trash talk, is somewhere in the realm of walking in on your parents. It isn't pleasant. BUT here it goes anyways...

JB: This guy has created the coolest place on the internet and it just keeps getting better.
GG: What a sweetheart!
P4B: This guy has beat me both times we played together and I loved every minute of golfing with him.
CB: One of my favorite people EVER!
Hawk: No one this good looking should be allowed to play golf unless they are a woman.
Hanks: This dude is always smiling.

I think that just about does it! So Team THP, just take a moment and think about that and I am sure you will be quivering in your golf shoes, cause people with that much going on for them have obviously used up all of their good fortune and are bound to lose eventually.

Come back from lunch and 4 more pages. I wonder what it will look like 2 weeks prior to the outing...

It is official! I am in for the 2012 Outing! So everyone start flossing. I am super excited that a spot became available and can't wait to tee it up you guys!

That is great news Dr.T, I have been wanting to meet someone who was lucky enoungh to visit the other TaylorMade Kingdom and compare personal thoughts.

hahaha.

Thanks dude. I'm going to find a mirror and just bask in being me.

Come back from lunch and 4 more pages. I wonder what it will look like 2 weeks prior to the outing...

At that point there is no hope of catching up, you just gotta skim like you are One-T.

That is great news Dr.T, I have been wanting to meet someone who was lucky enoungh to visit the other TaylorMade Kingdom and compare personal thoughts.

Oh man, I can't wait! Reliving the Kingdom just brings a smile to my face!

hahaha.

Thanks dude. I'm going to find a mirror and just bask in being me.

Hahaha!

I wonder if someone we have never heard of dropped out. I hope it was not a regular contributor.

I wonder if someone we have never heard of dropped out. I hope it was not a regular contributor.

I tried to go back to see if there was an annoucement of a spot opening, but no luck.

nonetheless congrats Dr Teeth!

I tried to go back to see if there was an annoucement of a spot opening, but no luck.

nonetheless congrats Dr Teeth!

I figured you had dropped out from fear of playing against me. Seriously, I hit a 400 yard drive the other day.

I figured you had dropped out from fear of playing against me. Seriously, I hit a 400 yard drive the other day.

whatever, I am the greatest putter from 35 yards off of the green, especially when the next putt is for double bogey

also, just hope you are never to the right of me, cause I shoot hosel rockets like its no one's business

also, just hope you are never to the right of me, cause I shoot hosel rockets like its no one's business

Hosel rockets are awesome if you remember to club twirl.

My advice is to never be in the bay to the back of JB at the range. He flings crater size divots. I can't tell you how many times I have worn one as a hat.

Doctor making another house call? awesome!

whatever, I am the greatest putter from 35 yards off of the green, especially when the next putt is for double bogey

You forget that I am a member of the DPA. 35 yards is good, right?

Good stuff Doc! Glad you got in! Looking forward to it!

Awesome Dr. T! Glad to have you back, was great playing a round with you at this year's outing.

Glad you were able to get signed up Dr Teeth; look forward to meeting you after watching you star in the TM Kingdom videos!!

Flossy flossy now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back