THP Fantasy Football League #2 Draft Lottery

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the draft lottery video for League #2 for THP Fantasy Football. Good luck everybody.

#5 that sounds great! i like being somewhat in the front/middle of picking. time to do some deeper research with the 16 team league.

Ok I can deal with the 7th pick. :D. Prepare all! Let the invasion begin. :alien2::alien:

Damn, #2.

• Admin
Wow, number 1. What do I do???

4th will work out nicely (I hope :D)

Good Luck All!

Select who you want to take then wait a looooooong time till your next pick. Maybe a quick 9 holes of golf?

I know that part sucks about it. HAHA

Dead last...#16 pick. Kind of like getting two of the top 17 players though. Good luck in everyone's prep...Thursday will be a fun evening.

4th will work out nicely (I hope :D)

Good Luck All!

Welcome to the 4th pick club. It's not the best position to be in but with some calculated decisions it could work out. I was personally hoping for something more in the middle or at the end so I could pick up a superstar in the 2nd round, but either way I am just excited it's football time!!

Dead last...#16 pick. Kind of like getting two of the top 17 players though. Good luck in everyone's prep...Thursday will be a fun evening.

just had last pick in my 10 team league today i hate last pick the back to back picks are tough to think through and i rushed a couple picks today.

Welcome to the 4th pick club. It's not the best position to be in but with some calculated decisions it could work out. I was personally hoping for something more in the middle or at the end so I could pick up a superstar in the 2nd round, but either way I am just excited it's football time!!

I think we shall have to rename the 4th pick club to the League Champions Club. :thumb:
Looking over some projection lists I think we are in a good spot.

and with the 12th pick...HuskAir selects... Kicker Alex Henery of the Philadelphia Eagles! WOOOOOOOOOO!

I think we shall have to rename the 4th pick club to the League Champions Club. :thumb:
Looking over some projection lists I think we are in a good spot.

Not!!!!:nono: League Championship club 4 you in this league. Its all mines

I was thinking about that.

yeah you're gonna need one so just get that pesky pick out of the way before all the good ones are gone!

Pick 14 for the wicked Bearded Ladies! I have a good feeling about this season!!

thats cause your still high from your MC win puttin4fieldgoals!

This is going to be a long week. I hope I don't fall asleep at work. :messed:

Back