2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then the act in question is dropping little Matty's off at the pool? Just want to be clear...

Correct WR, now if you'll excuse me, I just had coffee.

Thats what it is, FUN! If I see someone at the outing not having fun, I'm going to punch them in the face.

i dunno how thats even gonna be possible! how could you go and NOT have a great time. i can't wait this is gonna be the best trip ive ever taken!!!!!

i dunno how thats even gonna be possible! how could you go and NOT have a great time. i can't wait this is gonna be the best trip ive ever taken!!!!!

Its not, its an awesome experience to put faces to all these names that we converse with everyday. A weekend simply isn't enough time to get to know everyone. It makes the experience here on the forum even better. The equipment is secondary in my opinion.

Its not, its an awesome experience to put faces to all these names that we converse with everyday. A weekend simply isn't enough time to get to know everyone. It makes the experience here on the forum even better. The equipment is secondary in my opinion.

thats why im coming early and leaving late! plus i wanna get some golf in at this course it looks absolutely amazing!!!!

Cb ur too funny lol. Is it may yet?

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Cb ur too funny lol. Is it may yet?

its gotta be getting close right? lol its crazy that its still so far away.

That is how I thought of the outing (still hoping things work out and I can come) I just want to meet more people from here. I had a ton of fun today with Yoccos, Beanie, and Redlyne. Plus all this trash talk is hilarious.

Yeah but its been a fast 3 months since the last one

well it seemed like last week it was still 11 months away, now its 8 and some days, its going pretty quick IMO

Its all about winning for me and if you're on team TMex you better want to win too or you'll be taking a one way ticket to no teamville.

Its all about winning for me and if you're on team TMex you better want to win too or you'll be taking a one way ticket to no teamville.

I dont want to be on Team Tmex, i want team Marcawesome

well you know what its like to lift the morgan cup so of course you wanna win.

HAHAHAHH.

HAHAHAHH.

Yoccos told me about your short game today...He said that there was no way I could compete...That was my reaction too :smirk:

Any idea when teams will be announced? Sorry for asking but I'm just excited

Yoccos told me about your short game today...He said that there was no way I could compete...That was my reaction too :smirk:

WOW, good luck man, I've played with JB a couple of times and I wish you luck with that.

Not sure what that has to do with the 2012 outing, but I will tie it into it for you.
Coming from the guy that makes fun of someone because of them using a Niblick.
Lets put it this way. Come to an outing and put your money where your mouth is. We will then call you Gussy 3.0
My guess is that Yoccos did not just start talking about my short game. My guess is that after last night, and the Niblick talk, you decided you wanted to throw out a challenge knowing you are safely a thousand miles away and not signed up for this outing.
Im sure you can hit it by me as so many can....But I would be willing to have a greenside challenge any day of the week with you! Then I can watch you limp away as I grin and say "there goes another one".

Coming from the guy that makes fun of someone because of them using a Niblick.
Lets put it this way. Come to an outing and put your money where your mouth is. We will then call you Gussy 3.0
My guess is that Yoccos did not just start talking about my short game. My guess is that after last night, and the Niblick talk, you decided you wanted to throw out a challenge knowing you are safely a thousand miles away and not signed up for this outing.
Im sure you can hit it by me as so many can....But I would be willing to have a greenside challenge any day of the week with you! Then I can watch you limp away as I grin and say "there goes another one".

What's ur average drive JB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back