2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're backing down, its ok, you had a good run.

Backing down from what? U made about as much sense as "Canadian" bacon

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

No offense to Buckjob, because I am sure he is quite a good golfer, but myself and TC would destroy the two of them at Grand Cypress and it would not be close.

no offense taken. im up for a challenge even if i am the "underdog"... and if OG is playing the best golf in his life im fine with him on my team.

The Mountie FTW.
I dont think he realizes it still...hehe

I admit Im really confused

Backing down from what? U made about as much sense as "Canadian" bacon

Ya Canadian bacon makes no sense at all. I like really confuse it and put it on french fries.

Ya Canadian bacon makes no sense at all. I like really confuse it and put it on french fries.

Sorry to hear...

canadian bacon is great on pizza lol

*stepping up on soap box*

As I mentioned before, I am catching up here after a week or so away and I apologize if this was brought up before and I am re-hashing old comments/issues. I took a look at the message JB sent out on Tuesday concerning the outing and active members. Imst say I am a bit concerned that of the ten people on the list that was sent to me I only recognized maybe half of them. Now some of that could be something as simple as we have been in the same threads or just have different issues here, which is all fine and dandy. One thing did trouble me greatly though as I looked a little deeper, I noticed quite a few included who have been members since the beginning of the year and they have less that 50 total posts, and a couple of have 5 and 1 freakin' post and they are signed up for the outing!!!!

This last part distrubs me greatly as a proud member of this forum. I do not know what can be done about it but I think something should. Again I apologize if this was spoken about in my abscence this past week but I felt strongly enough about it that I wanted to bring it to the thread.

*stepping off soap box now*

*stepping up on soap box*

As I mentioned before, I am catching up here after a week or so away and I apologize if this was brought up before and I am re-hashing old comments/issues. I took a look at the message JB sent out on Tuesday concerning the outing and active members. Imst say I am a bit concerned that of the ten people on the list that was sent to me I only recognized maybe half of them. Now some of that could be something as simple as we have been in the same threads or just have different issues here, which is all fine and dandy. One thing did trouble me greatly though as I looked a little deeper, I noticed quite a few included who have been members since the beginning of the year and they have less that 50 total posts, and a couple of have 5 and 1 freakin' post and they are signed up for the outing!!!!

This last part distrubs me greatly as a proud member of this forum. I do not know what can be done about it but I think something should. Again I apologize if this was spoken about in my abscence this past week but I felt strongly enough about it that I wanted to bring it to the thread.

*stepping off soap box now*

I totally agree with you

This PM was just the first step. We will continue to contact people that are signed up and if they continue to be "non" members, they will be asked to give up their spot. Its as simple as that.
The THP outings are for THP forum members. While we have never put a post count on that, we kind of thought it was implied that it was a get together for people that are on the forum.

Signing up and becoming active is perfectly acceptable and we never ask someone to have 20 posts a day, 5 posts a day or involve in threads that they are not comfortable. But there is far more to the THP forum than just a few threads. If someone cannot find a place to chat or someone is too busy to frequent the forum, an outing such as this may not be the right thing for them. It IS an outing for THP forum members. Not a golf getaway that offers a great time for enthusiasts.

This PM was just the first step. We will continue to contact people that are signed up and if they continue to be "non" members, they will be asked to give up their spot. Its as simple as that.
The THP outings are for THP forum members. While we have never put a post count on that, we kind of thought it was implied that it was a get together for people that are on the forum.

Signing up and becoming active is perfectly acceptable and we never ask someone to have 20 posts a day, 5 posts a day or involve in threads that they are not comfortable. But there is far more to the THP forum than just a few threads. If someone cannot find a place to chat or someone is too busy to frequent the forum, an outing such as this may not be the right thing for them. It IS an outing for THP forum members. Not a golf getaway that offers a great time for enthusiasts.

Thats exactly what the non active are thinking, i would bet anything

JB, I know and trust you and GG will do the right thing in this scenario. I completely respect the way you two run this site and I have no doubts this will be handled correctly.

I may seem serious, but the crap talk from hawk, cb, JB and everyone else is just gona make this outing more fun

I may seem serious, but the crap talk from hawk, cb, JB and everyone else is just gona make this outing more fun

Thats what it is, FUN! If I see someone at the outing not having fun, I'm going to punch them in the face.

well and the womens clothing lol

How tough is it to converse a little bit on here and why on earth would someone want to go that has not made friends or at least felt like part of the community? My numero uno reason for going to this is meeting those I've met before and to meet those I know from the site. The golf, equipment and everything else is just gravy.

Thats what it is, FUN! If I see someone at the outing not having fun, I'm going to punch them in the face.

lol i just about spit my drink everywhere

Note to self: avoid coolbreeze as I leave on Monday.

--
tapatalk

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
The verb "to take a belbs" shall in this thread be referred to as "a MattyCaulk". I will use a roll of "belbs" to clean up after taking my MattyCaulk.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
The verb "to take a belbs" shall in this thread be referred to as "a MattyCaulk". I will use a roll of "belbs" to clean up after taking my MattyCaulk.

hilarious rep added

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

haha, by clean up are you talking wipe your CB?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

So then the act in question is dropping little Matty's off at the pool? Just want to be clear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back