regc

Reaction score
Handicap
so with me and Dave being the only 2 Europeans to be visiting for the Morgan Cup. i was wondering is there much to do in myrtle beach outside of the golf. all suggestions accepted xx:act-up:

This doesn't surprise me...they aren't even in Myrtle Beach yet and Regina is already trying to figure out how to get away from David once they get here. lol, just messin with ya David! I'm sure my wife will want to know what other things there are to do around there as well.

There's a lot of things to do, actually! I haven't been back in a few years but they have some really nice shopping centers and plazas. There's always something cool going on (fireworks shows and the like), they have fantastic food places (go to Medieval Times if you've never been), and they have a BEACH! Who would have thought!?! A BEACH!

so with me and Dave being the only 2 Europeans to be visiting for the Morgan Cup. i was wondering is there much to do in myrtle beach outside of the golf. all suggestions accepted xx:act-up:

There is a lot to do and you will find you are out of time before you can get it all in I think. There is plenty of dining and shopping and the beach is quite nice. Don't forget there will be tons of fun around the MC itself, so we will make sure you have a great trip.

So much so, that you guys will want to come back for one of our annual outings.

Im sure the significant others will love the beach and they can spend all day at Broadway at the Beach

Broadway at the beach, Barefoot Landing, outlet mall in Conway, chill at the beach, get hammered and tons of other stuff.

Tap-in Talking

This doesn't surprise me...they aren't even in Myrtle Beach yet and Regina is already trying to figure out how to get away from David once they get here. lol, just messin with ya David! I'm sure my wife will want to know what other things there are to do around there as well.

ill be wanting to do some shopping and as you can imagine dave wont ha ha. i cant see myself spending all day on the beach as i am so white skinned i could possibly some back looking like a tomato even if i had factor 60 on :bashful:

We're talking handbags and shoes here, aren't we? Let's not mess around, the guys know fine well.

:D

ill be wanting to do some shopping and as you can imagine dave wont ha ha. i cant see myself spending all day on the beach as i am so white skinned i could possibly some back looking like a tomato even if i had factor 60 on :bashful:

No worries Regina, my wife will be there and the last thing she wants to do is watch me try and hit a white ball straight.

She will be into shopping, beach, laying out, etc.

Broadway at the beach, Barefoot Landing, outlet mall in Conway, chill at the beach, get hammered and tons of other stuff.

Tap-in Talking
getting hammered sounds like a plan

No worries Regina, my wife will be there and the last thing she wants to do is watch me try and hit a white ball straight.

She will be into shopping, beach, laying out, etc.

brilliant thanks

Back