The Morgan Cup - Game Week

Your first shot in front of all those people was money dude!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I'm not going to ever forget that opening drive- one of my best of the week! High draw right down the pipe in front of the cameras;

Made me realize all the hard work paid off for something.

I'm not going to ever forget that opening drive- one of my best of the week! High draw right down the pipe in front of the cameras;

Made me realize all the hard work paid off for something.

Team hackers just got smacked with a hot team Paradise on day one. Day two was split evenly.

I don't want to go home.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Just wanted to drop a quick line to all the MC'ers that are headed home today. Safe travels. My apologies for running out quickly yesterday and getting to say goodbye. It was nice meeting some for the first time and nice to see some old familiar faces.

Thank you for being my muses for Sunday's round. It was a blast to see all of you play. It was real fun to be able to take photos of some of your swings. I'm hoping that the pictures come out well and that some will emphasize the fun loving personalities you all have. You guys were wonderful to take pictures of and thank you for allowing me to spend a couple of hours under the sun hanging out with you guys.

Also, thanks to JB and GG for putting this wonderful event together. I can see through the lens all the joy and excitement all these guys have playing in such a venue. For that you deserve more than a little sumptin' sumptin'. ;)

So, how long until the outing? :D

Safe travels to all the MC travelers.

Well done fellas !

Everybody be safe heading home. I really enjoyed watching all of you play, it looked like you all really enjoyed yourselves. This was a wonderful idea JB and GG. Thank you Taylormade and Callaway for helping make this possible.

The Morgan Cup is now at it's temporary home at my home club River Hall.

4c650e3a-9327-d1b1.jpg

They put up with me dressing like a hillbilly, after i stripped down to my boxers, setting up special tee times, keeping the course in perfect shape and just all-around support from the beginning of this event.

Thank you River Hall, I'm glad to have you as my home track.

4c650e3a-9327-d1b1.jpg

They put up with me dressing like a hillbilly, after i stripped down to my boxers, setting up special tee times, keeping the course in perfect shape and just all-around support from the beginning of this event.

I think this is awesome! I looks so good in that case. :smile:

That's pretty freaking cool right there.

4c650e3a-9327-d1b1.jpg

Wow...very cool stuff! Now tons of people are going to see that cup and ask questions and hear about this amazing event.

Dang, that makes me proud and my total involvement was about seventeen posts! Great event everyone and that trophy found a perfect temporary home - until Morgan Cup - The Sequel.

Biggsy that is awesome!!

4c650e3a-9327-d1b1.jpg

Duuuude, that is awesome!!!

4c650e3a-9327-d1b1.jpg

That looks sick!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome biggsy! The MC looks great in the case!

Wow biggsy!! That looks sweet

That is freakin' cool. Pretty awesome of the club to have it in their case. Love that it also will get people talking and asking about it!

Very cool Biggest, Congrats.

Tap,Tap,Tap

4c650e3a-9327-d1b1.jpg

That is awesome Biggsy. Congrats. It looks great there too.

Great stuff, biggsy. What a great way to bring attention to the event.

Kevin

Hah I hope its locked up!!! Lol I might have to add it to my collection :)

I kid I kid

Back