Morgan Cup: Pre-Event Videos

From the WITB MC Edition thread:

Here is my bag officially completed as of this morning with all the tools needed for the Morgan Cup. My equipment has not been hit as of yet, but will hit the courses in the days leading up to the golf weekend.

From the Callaway Staff Bag thread:

Here is a quick video showing off the beautiful staff bags that Callaway has put together for the Morgan Cup staff. This video does not do this gorgeous bag justice.

From the callaway Scripting thread:

As with many tour players, the participants in The Morgan Cup have a full head to toe apparel deal. Shoes, shorts, belt, shirt, hat, gloves and eyewear. As you have seen bits and pieces come into THP HQ, here is the scripting for the Callaway Staffers and what they will be wearing during their on course play at The Morgan Cup.

From the Callaway shoes thread:

Here is a look at the XTT Extreme shoes that the Callaway Morgan Cup staffers will be wearing for the weekend. Tried them on and am pretty darn excited about the comfort I am seeing.

From the Callaway Apparel thread:

The Morgan Cup staffers from each company will be well dressed and showcasing some of the latest fashions from their brand. A sometimes overlooked apparel company on THP is Callaway and based on what came today, that should definitely no longer be the case. Here is a quick preview of the shorts and belts that will be worn for all 3 days by the Callaway staffers.

Full scripting coming up soon.

From the Callaway sunglasses thread:

Here is a quick video showing the 3 styles of eyewear that arrived today for The Morgan Cup staffers. Each Callaway staffer was able to choose from these styles and order accordingly. Ummm, yeah they are pretty nice. Very lightweight and comfortable.

[video=youtube;5WUvC-bsnzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WUvC-bsnzY[/video]

From the TM Hats and Adidas belt thread:

Hey TaylorMade Morgan Cup golfers, your hats and belts have arrived!!

Here is a quick video for you. :smile:

Finally, from the Callaway hats, golves and ball thread:

It looks like christmas for the Morgan Cup Callaway golfers! Their hats, gloves and golf balls have arrived! Here is a quick video.

If I am missing videos from any threads, please PM me and let me know. I have put all I have found here except the JB/GG Productions videos and JB's round at Reunion.

From the Morgan Cup thread:

I caught up with the Ninja today after our round and got a preview of his Morgan Cup bag!

From the TaylorMade irons thread:

The TaylorMade irons for the Morgan Cup golfers have arrived! They look incredible! I took a quick unboxing video. You can tell it's been a long day already because at the end I said see you next week when clearly it's this weekend haha.

Check out these beauties!

From the MC Game Week thread:

I thought I would film the last hole I played before the MC for everyone... Sorry about all the interference but it was windy that day...

[video=youtube;wQ-nu70uXck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ-nu70uXck[/video]

A special guest also drops by ;)

From the MC Game Week thread:

I took a quick video from our dining room with everyone's gear. I thought you might like to see what's waiting for you at THP HQ.

Great job Smalls!

Just wanna take the time smalls to thank you for taking the time to put this thread together

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

It's really slowed down the last couple days as everyone is down there now getting ready for the big event. But I appreciate all the thanks. Figured all these videos were easy to get lost in those huge threads.

This could be the last video in this thread as the pre event stuff ends tomorrow morning!

This is from the Game Week thread:

[YOUTUBE]91gcaMHAW8U [/YOUTUBE]

Ride Time!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Watched some of these hehe, sad it's over!!! Spent my whole summer preparing, feel like it's a dream anymore

Back