What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were finally able to get in 18 again today. I shot 52-41-93 and Jacqui shot 54-43-97. She probably would have won today but I finished par-par-birdie-par. We were stuck behind a very slow foursome from hole 5-9 and were able to get past them at the turn when they went inside. First nine took 2 hours, second nine took 1:30.

Had back to back snowmen on hole 4 and 5 (both par 5's), and played the tough stretch of #6-#8 at double, single, triple.

Thanks. It was nice to have some familiar equipment back in the bag. Although the guy is currently fixing my RAZR Hawk and I really missed that thing. So accurate its disgusting.
I really liked it the last time I hit it too.

I really liked it the last time I hit it too.

Yah It's a little shorter than my VR Tour for the simple fact it's an inch shorter but the thing is a fairway finder like I've never had. Really makes golf alot easier not hitting from behind trees.

38-40 for a 78. Hitting everything pretty well except for my 3 wood which I was hooking off the tee. That cost me about 4 strokes today. Other than that everything is coming around.

shot a 70 on a par 65 course. course was pretty wet but not in horrible shape. i finally broke 30 putts only had 29 my chipping was on fire today. definitely one of the most fun rounds i've ever played.

Shot another 77 today.. 3rd one in the last 6 rounds. I played much worse than the score showed. I didn't do anything spectacular and just had terrible tee shots as well. I could even sense I was losing my swing. Shot E par on the front which helped aside from a 3 putt bogey on 8. Should have been under par. Also doubled the last hole trying to play conservative. I can't beleive how much I rely on my bushnell. I lost a ton of strokes on the back because I didn't know yardages and I just kept flying the greens.

36/41

1 Double
9 Pars
6 Bogeys
2 Birdies

4/14 Fairways
8/18 Greens
32 Putts

Shot a personal best 83 on Saturday. 1 birdie, 6 pars, 1 double bogey, 10 bogeys.

Not too bad for a course w/ a 139 slope rating and coastline winds blowing your ball all over the place.

Tapatalk just feels so soft on the fingertips when used on a buttery soft, forged iPhone.

I was rained otu today, which obviously happens sometimes in Florida, but I hated it because I felt like I was playing better than I ever have. I tripled the first hole, but then played the next 6 at 1 over. I REALLy hated to see the rain set in. Hopefully I can roll it over to my next round. Probably wednesday.

39 again on the front - it's becoming my new number. It's good, but still giving away dumb strokes.

37-43 80 Played well in the front but as usual I lost it for about 5 holes(6 over) on the back. Can't seem to keep it together for 18 holes anymore.

44/46 90. One missed 7ft putt on the last hole away from breaking into the 80s. Damn!

I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!

I finally put two nines together and shot my career best at a regular course (minus executive) and shot my home course best!!!!!!! I am just tearing up the front 9 lately on to be disappointed with the back 9 collapse, but not today.

37/36 = For a 2 over 73 TOT.

14 Pars
3 Bogeys
1 Birdie

9/14 Fairways
12/18 Greens
32 Putts

Birdie putts just weren't dropping today. Only hiccup was a complete mishit wedge from 40 yards that should have been a GIR. I hit it into the bunker and got a fried egg along and made a heroic bogey. On 18 I usually play conservative but this time went aggressive and hit driver and then a wedge to about 4 feet for a nice birdie to finish with a 73 beating my personal best there by 3 strokes!!

Great round Dent - congrats on the personal best!! Now get back out there and shoot even or under. :D Lofty challenge...I know.

I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!

I finally put two nines together and shot my career best at a regular course (minus executive) and shot my home course best!!!!!!! I am just tearing up the front 9 lately on to be disappointed with the back 9 collapse, but not today.

37/36 = For a 2 over 73 TOT.

14 Pars
3 Bogeys
1 Birdie

9/14 Fairways
12/18 Greens
32 Putts

Birdie putts just weren't dropping today. Only hiccup was a complete mishit wedge from 40 yards that should have been a GIR. I hit it into the bunker and got a fried egg along and made a heroic bogey. On 18 I usually play conservative but this time went aggressive and hit driver and then a wedge to about 4 feet for a nice birdie to finish with a 73 beating my personal best there by 3 strokes!!

Congrats Dent! Great round of golf and now you got that confidence to keep it going.

Thanks guys. I must say I don't think I've ever been that happy leaving the course. It just felt great to go low. I am more of a consistent player rather than having those odd low rounds so It feels awesome to shoot this low.

Shot a 1 over 36 today in high school practice today.

I finally broke 90! I'm ecstatic. I almost beat my brother Inlaw who shot an 88. I shot an 89. My father Inlaw has been on fire out of our little group. He shot an 83. Other guy shot a 97. He's the club thrower in the group.

afa7a997.jpg

Nice job Dent! And congrats on breaking 90, Foreplay!

I shot another 41 on the back nine today. Just played 9 today. I three-putted two par 3's for bogey on each. 6-over for the nine. I am finally hitting my irons decent again, I had been having issues the past month or so.

I finally broke 90! I'm ecstatic. I almost beat my brother Inlaw who shot an 88. I shot an 89. My father Inlaw has been on fire out of our little group. He shot an 83. Other guy shot a 97. He's the club thrower in the group.

afa7a997.jpg

Congrats! Its a huge milestone, now its about working to the next one, keep pushing and more importantly having fun!

Nice scores going up folks, congrats Dent, hart, Foreplay and Smalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back