THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

I had a dream last night that I destroyed everyone in league one in FF, then I woke up and realized that was no dream that is reality. The good news is that we have a doctor in the house so he can prescribed antidepressants to everyone after you lose to a girl.

Smack talk from something so cute is adorable. You're going down little Gator! Like Jwow on a Saturday in the MC!

Smack talk from something so cute is adorable. You're going down little Gator! Like Jwow on a Saturday in the MC!

I wish the outing was in February just so I could show up in my victory jersey with the black grease under my eyes just so you know I am serious.
images

I had a dream last night that I destroyed everyone in league one in FF, then I woke up and realized that was no dream that is reality. The good news is that we have a doctor in the house so he can prescribed antidepressants to everyone after you lose to a girl.

hahahaha. I didnt realize second place was still winning :) Ill let you have Rex in the draft this year. Don't say I didnt ever help your team.

Good one!!! Good luck this year Kev, hope you get a win this year before midseason!!!

Haha, OEM doesn't like going ofer!

zing!!!!!!!!

Hi TC

I truly hope she can be a winner and aim for ties and half points. I believe we both had the same amount of points in the MC right? All of a whole 1!

Good one!!! Good luck this year Kev, hope you get a win this year before midseason!!!

haha well played! My first win was a long time ago this season when TC signed up.

I truly hope she can be a winner and aim for ties and half points. I believe we both had the same amount of points in the MC right? All of a whole 1!

hahaha, true that. Just having some fun Wow Factor.

haha well played! My first win was a long time ago this season when TC signed up.

Ouch! If we weren't pals I might be offended.

Question: am I the bridges of this league this year?

I'll take Rex Ryan and still beat you. ; )

zing!!!!! I have no doubts that GG's ready for Thursday night. Are you prepared to be up past 10pm?

hahaha, true that. Just having some fun Wow Factor.

Ouch! If we weren't pals I might be offended.

Question: am I the bridges of this league this year?

Hi TC

HA! I plan on drafting this year. I dont know who drafted my team last time but it wont be the same. Phillip Rivers ftw!

LOL that's the part I am worried about. I am going to have to drink some Tiger Blood so I can stay up.

I'll have ripper send some to you stat!

Good morning TMex. I hope you pick Grossman with the 1st pick. It could win the league for you.

Fantastic! I know that will be grade A stuff all the way.

You'll be ready to either A. win or B. Have an excuse. Perfect scenario.

Good morning TMex. I hope you pick Grossman with the 1st pick. It could win the league for you.

If he starts, he is gonna to be the best QB in that division. Eli has always been way overrated (even though he thinks he belongs with Brady....), we all know about Nomo and Vick will be hurt by week 2.

Now who plays dr and who plays patient?

You love Sexy Rexy like he loves his feet being tickled with a feather

If he starts, he is gonna to be the best QB in that division. Eli has always been way overrated (even though he thinks he belongs with Brady....), we all know about Nomo and Vick will be hurt by week 2.

"If he starts".........c'mon man! He's Rex Grossman, he's got this.

Best how? Best at falling on his back while getting sacked? Best totally missing his receivers? How do you mean best QB in the division?

Back