THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

And his was just because of bad play. Can you imagine if he murdered dogs?

It was totally because of bad play. It has definitely been hard to support the decision to bring him in. I wholeheartedly support giving second chances-belive me.

It has been hard to suport him. I still am not convinced that he is a changed person.

One thing about this league: it is a PPR league, I've never been in a league that has PPR. That and the 16 teams in the league will make me think a little harder about my draft choices.

Makes me think really hard when it comes to RB's and WR's I might not usually have ranked so high.

One thing about this league: it is a PPR league, I've never been in a league that has PPR. That and the 16 teams in the league will make me think a little harder about my draft choices.

PPR definitely changes strategy a bit. The 16 team league is a whole nother animal. I was in league 2 last year, which only had 14 teams and that was difficult.

It was totally because of bad play. It has definitely been hard to support the decision to bring him in. I wholeheartedly support giving second chances-belive me.

It has been hard to suport him. I still am not convinced that he is a changed person.

I do too. And I wont get into whether he is changed or not because its not the right place, but I think the guy is a piece of garbage and I wont ever support that.
I feel sorry for Eagles fans having to root for the guy, because as a fan you always want your team to do well.

I do too. And I wont get into whether he is changed or not because its not the right place, but I think the guy is a piece of garbage and I wont ever support that.
I feel sorry for Eagles fans having to root for the guy, because as a fan you always want your team to do well.

Which is exactly the dilemma I have. It is tough. At least we have some other likeable guys on the team. You almost wish that he would have sucked and the experiment would be over. But you can't because you want your team to win. But he was pretty damn good.

I don't know. I think Kolb could have been good too. Vick was better because he could avoid the pash rush and extend plays, which Kolb couldn't do.

It is kind of like Iverson again

Which is exactly the dilemma I have. It is tough. At least we have some other likeable guys on the team. You almost wish that he would have sucked and the experiment would be over. But you can't because you want your team to win. But he was pretty damn good.

I don't know. I think Kolb could have been good too. Vick was better because he could avoid the pash rush and extend plays, which Kolb couldn't do.

It is kind of like Iverson again

yeah, you guys should be used to it by now. Iverson, Barkley before he was a good guy, the list goes on and on. DJax and Vick just belong on the same team. They deserve each other...hehe

yeah, you guys should be used to it by now. Iverson, Barkley before he was a good guy, the list goes on and on. DJax and Vick just belong on the same team. They deserve each other...hehe

Sir charles. Good one. I see him out at bars frequently. It is kind of annoying to have had to deal with the litany of douches...

Sir charles. Good one. I see him out at bars frequently. It is kind of annoying to have had to deal with the litany of douches...

Be happy its only one team. When you work with them, you realize how many there really are.

Be happy its only one team. When you work with them, you realize how many there really are.

I can't imagine what that would be like. My personal favorites are the atheletes who make more money than god and end up broke at the end of it all because they squandered it.

What exactly did you do previously? Were you an agent?

What exactly did you do previously? Were you an agent?

I dont discuss it on the forums, but we can discuss it at the outing. Nothing glamorous really.

I dont discuss it on the forums, but we can discuss it at the outing. Nothing glamorous really.

We can chat about it in May then.

Is it Thursday yet?

LOL, yes it is Tuesday. Longest.Week.Ever!

Agreed. I cant wait for Thursday. I have had one draft already but am really anticipating thiS one

damn it. One conversation and my draft strategy is all different now. Back to the drawing board.

damn it. One conversation and my draft strategy is all different now. Back to the drawing board.

Stop talking to the voices in your head, and everything will be fine.

I have changed my strategy 4 times already and will probably do it again come draft day. But I am a woman, so I am totally indecisive and chance my mind a million times.

I have changed my strategy 4 times already and will probably do it again come draft day. But I am a woman, so I am totally indecisive and chance my mind a million times.

Come on now, you can't pull that "I'm a female, I change my mind all the time" crap now and then say "ha ha, a girl beat all of the boys!". Make up your mind. :alien:

I thought I had a decent strategy but it was just shredded by the true Icon. I have connections and he set me straight.

Come on now, you can't pull that "I'm a female, I change my mind all the time" crap now and then say "ha ha, a girl beat all of the boys!". Make up your mind. :alien:

Dude, you are married. That is what they do.

Man, I know that all too well. It does not mean that I can't come on here and vent about it! :wink:

That's what makes the victory even sweeter. I am a female, I do change my mind all the time and I am still going to be the girl who makes all the boys cry. In the words of my husband hehe.

I thought I had a decent strategy but it was just shredded by the true Icon. I have connections and he set me straight.

What's this you have a consultant now? I don't know how I feel about that. ; )

Man, I know that all too well. It does not mean that I can't come on here and vent about it! :wink:

LOL, see you say women are hard to understand but clearly you both get it.

That's what makes the victory even sweeter. I am a female, I do change my mind all the time and I am still going to be the girl who makes all the boys cry. In the words of my husband hehe.

You won't make me cry. In the words of an awesome band from the 90s, the Dolphins make me cry.

Back