Dancing with the Stars.

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
The audience loves Double D. The guy's going to take it. I've never seen the show before tonight, but I have to back my man, Double D.

Kevin

Pulling for Steve Urkel... :D

Driver was great, but the judges screwed him I thought...
ahh well, he'll stick around for awhile i'm sure.

Just stumbled on this thread and now i'm a bit embarrased to belong here. I hope a very hot woman is making you watch it with her. Although I can picture some of you alone with your cats.

Watched it with my wife tonight since Feherty wasn't on, Navratolova was the only one that didn't look good out there

Watched it with my wife tonight since Feherty wasn't on, Navratolova was the only one that didn't look good out there

I forgive you Ron. I just think the entire talent show/reality crap has ruined tv. I've got 140 channels of junk on because this crap is so cheap to make nobody actually produces a real show anymore. Perhaps I should've posted on the rant thread lol.

u guys watch this? come on man

oh yea! I have been watching this show for the past few seasons. I get a kick out of watching them strut their stuff.

oh yea! I have been watching this show for the past few seasons. I get a kick out of watching them strut their stuff.

dont kid yourself, we know you have dinner at 3:30 and are in bed my 6

My wife watched the few early seasons, but as the cast has gotten watered down, she has lost interest thank god

I dont normally watch the show but I'll watch it just for Driver.

Iam all for the DD both of them. BUT com on??? JMO HAHAHA

Watch it with my wife... :)

Tap tap taparoo

must resist making fun of Esox for making this thread

Go ahead, dude. I'm fair game.

Kevin

no cheesefart, I like you too much! We are like Simon and Garfunkel. Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson, The Olsen Twins

while i'll admit, i wasn't going to create a thread about it...i do "watch it" with my wife.
basically it's on while i surf the web.
trust me, she watches way worse things than this...

plus, ahhhh....hello? Brooke Burke? ever hear of her?

If you don't watch the female pro dancers on this show, then you ain't studdly :alien:

Back