Swing Thoughts - Forum Testing Review

Question for the testers and anyone else that has purchased one of these. Long term, do you feel like the bracelet continues to serve it's purpose? I know that during a good portion of the testing that it did but I am wondering if it is something that you just got accustomed to wearing and forgot about it while on?

I have an issue with not keeping my head down throughout the swing and was thinking of getting a "Focus" band. I know that initially it would probably work because I never wear bracelets so feel that I would notice it but am wondering if I would forget about it being on after wearing for 2 plus months, etc. Thanks!!

I can't practice or play with out mine dude. It's just a part of golf for me now. I love the constant reminder to be honest. What I love about it most is if my round's going poopy, it really helps to simplify my thought process.

I feel naked when I don't wear mine. It brings a nice comfort level while playing.

I can't practice or play with out mine dude. It's just a part of golf for me now. I love the constant reminder to be honest. What I love about it most is if my round's going poopy, it really helps to simplify my thought process.

Thanks for the feedback thus far guys!

TC - that is what I needed yesterday. After a batch of bad shots, my uncle told me that I was lifting my head during the swing. I immediately focused on that and hit several solid thoughts while thinking about nothing else but keeping my head down. Hoping the addition of the bracelet will give me that reminder!

For me, no. But I am obviously in the minority. I think they were actually becoming a slight detriment to my game. I am playing much better now than when I was wearing mine. I just do better not thinking during my swing.

Question for the testers and anyone else that has purchased one of these. Long term, do you feel like the bracelet continues to serve it's purpose? I know that during a good portion of the testing that it did but I am wondering if it is something that you just got accustomed to wearing and forgot about it while on?

I have an issue with not keeping my head down throughout the swing and was thinking of getting a "Focus" band. I know that initially it would probably work because I never wear bracelets so feel that I would notice it but am wondering if I would forget about it being on after wearing for 2 plus months, etc. Thanks!!

Bad news tonight. Put the band on today and it snapped. I will have pictures tomorrow.

Bad news tonight. Put the band on today and it snapped. I will have pictures tomorrow.

That's not good. Dry rot or something else?

It is part of my routine now. I do not notice it as much as I did when I first got it, but now when I feel myself rushing my swing or just out of sorts, it is nice having something to reel me back in.

Pictures of the broken Focus Band:

Oh no! That's a clean break right there. I've stretched and pulled the crap out of mine. I think you should hit up the company, I don't think that's suppose to happen.

I just sent them an email with the pictures. I will let you know how I make out.

Quick reply from the Swing Though company. They are going to send me a new band and also a t-shirt for my troubles. Awesome customer support!

I love to hear things like that man. Good on them!

Quick reply from the Swing Though company. They are going to send me a new band and also a t-shirt for my troubles. Awesome customer support!
Bravo. I've had nothing but good experiences dealing with this company.

Got this from Swing Thought yesterday. Very cool.
imag0118st.jpg

Very nice butter35; glad to see them stand behind the product that had an issue!

Tried a round Sunday without the Focus band. Hit the ball decent but did truely feel like something was missing. There is just something about have the band on that makes me feel more comfortable.

Still using and loving my two bands, I usually alternate the Visualize and Swing Smooth bands depending on what I'm working on that particular day. My scores haven't gone down much this season but I am hitting the ball much better off of the tee, I think once I bring the other aspects of my game around it will get better. Still think this is a great idea and perfect for those that need just a gentle reminder to keep their game moving in the right direction.

that's great customer service from them! Really nice to see them stand by their product like that.

Wore the Focus and the 9/12 Unite band tonight. Shot my best 9 ever, shot an even par 36!

Wore the Focus and the 9/12 Unite band tonight. Shot my best 9 ever, shot an even par 36!

Awesome round sounds like you really were focused.

Back