What do YOU pay for a bucket??

$7 a bucket about 50 balls. Full practice area with deep bunkers and a few holes for short game (50 yards and in), but then u pick them up with a PVC pipe then go to the range and hit full shots. I have a membership so I hit what I want and it's a five minute drive. They are good quality Nike practice balls

Last edited:
Like $7 for like maybe 50 balls? It's bad but I don't pay it I get a "large bucket" coupon in the offseason like 10 buckets for something like $50 it pays for itself

£3.50 for 40 balls at my local range.

$6 for between 70 and 100 balls (that's with a $2 coupon). The balls are of poor quality though. But hopefully new ones will come in soon so I can keep my game sharp :)

$35 for 5 buckets. Each bucket is about 70 balls.

$13 for 90 balls at the closest one to me. They do have a range card that makes it $7/bucket, which I have. Sometimes I go to Callaway Center on the strip to hit balls at night, its $12 for a large there (~90balls).

I pay $40/month for unlimited. It is part of a player development program and also allows for weekly clinics and discounted green fees, etc. 36 hole facility with amazing but very tough fast greens.

$7 for a bucket of 100 Wilson Staff or Srixon range balls.

To the best of my knowledge: 30 balls $5, 60 $7, 100 $10. I could be a little fuzzy on the prices as my membership has the price of balls built in.

8.50 for a large (110 balls) and 7.00 for a medium (70 balls). Pretty average I would say.

I get them for free because I caddy (it's a great deal, unlimited practice), but they normally charge $5 for a token to get one bucket (40 balls). They only have one size, but if you put in 2 tokens at once you get 100 balls instead of 80.

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

$15 for a large bucket before I joined my club. I now get free range time and balls with my membership

I am lucky in that I have access to a military base with a decent range (fairly new golf balls too) just a few miles from my house. I pay $1.00 for 25 balls.

I have a range membership which lets me pay $2 for large buckets vs. $6 regular price. The range membership was $60. I was hitting a lot of balls though which made it a good deal.

I pay $8 for 100 balls at my local range.

$3 for a small which is about 30-40 balls and $5 for a large which is about 60-70 balls.

$7.00 for 100 balls

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I pay $4.50 for a bucket of 50 at the range closest to me and $13 for 150 at a range 30 mins from me. If I have time I go to the farther one, they also have an awesome practice area for chipping with sand traps.

9-10 bucks for a big bucket.

$5 for 50.

I have a range card at my course. It comes out to about $5 dollars for a jumbo bucket.

$0 hit all I want para nada.

Just curious as to what other fellow THPers pay for buckets at the driving range.
Here in Baton Rouge there is a range less than 3 miles from my house that charges $7 for a small bucket (50 balls) and $10 for a large (100 balls). They do have an ongoing special of 3 for $25, 10 for $80 and 20 for $140, using a punch card for each basket given out.
Quality of balls is OK, nothing great like you find at the expensive, private clubs but they do have plenty of yardage signs to dial in your clubs so that's a plus.
Just wondering what the going rate is for balls at your local driving range??

Yea that's about right...lol
Which range exactly are you talking about? I'm about 30 minutes from BR

Back