Forum Testing Signup - Adams a12 OS Irons

EDIT: Adams has REQUESTED, not suggested.

(Edit function still not working)

You can bet I'll be bringing them bad boys back to Council Bluffs with me for days I'm off early. I should also be able to get them on a monitor once or twice while here. Why not take the new sticks to Hawaii with you DD? See how those babies play in the breeze, lol.

As much as I would like that this trip is crammed with things for me and my wife to do. She is not a golfer so that is not one of the things planned. I will certainly get to test them in the breeze when I return, I get back on the 4th of October and leave for Jekyll Island on the 6th for a 2 day tournament, should be fun with jet lag and not touching a club for 2 weeks, we'll see. Then the Georgia outing is the next week end, looking forward to trying these clubs out in the heat of competition.

Adams has suggested that the in-hand photos come from the testers. Also they have all shipped, so they aren't at THP HQ anymore anyway.

Gotcha, I thought that Yoccos might be picking his up while he was there and could post some pics.

Now I am wondering, the USPS site has not updated anything except "Acceptance" in the status, the expected delivery is still Sept. 12th though, so we will see.

USPS has the WORST tracking system! They cannot guarantee that something will actually show the tracking, I don't understand that at all. Everyone's irons were mailed on Friday so you should have yours by Monday or Tuesday based on your location in relation to me.

I was kinda hoping since one of our fellow testers.....ahem.....Yoccos.....cough...cough....was at THP headquarters tonight that we might get some in hand pics from him.....I mean we know he knows how to use a video camera:D

He didn't have a chance to take photos yesterday but he will be doing that today and I believe he and JB are working on a video while out on the course today. So I am sure he will have some photos up today.

He didn't have a chance to take photos yesterday but he will be doing that today and I believe he and JB are working on a video while out on the course today. So I am sure he will have some photos up today.

Awesome, looking forward to the updates.

I just want to see the reviews on these. Oversized irons are so different compared to what we see now from MBs to CBs just these are really interesting to me.

I can't wait to see the feedback on these clubs. I regret not signing up for this testing since my tendinitis is feeling better now. I really hate how unpredictable it is about when it comes on and starts feeling better. Finally got out for a good round of golf yesterday after a lot of sore rounds the last couple of weeks.

:shock: WHAT??! I thought of something before Smalls! I'm so proud of myself!

slaping.gif

Definately excited for Yoccos to post some pics/vids! Should be a great testing!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Definately excited for Yoccos to post some pics/vids! Should be a great testing!

Agreed. These really have me interested. Because THP had to change testers are there no lefties now right? Or what was the whole mix up?

Agreed. These really have me interested. Because THP had to change testers are there no lefties now right? Or what was the whole mix up?

I don't know if it's no lefties, but it seems like they picked one more lefty than they had lefty sets. I don't really care either way so long as we get good, honest reviews (which I know we will because of the all-star testers).

Not positive, but I think it is because they had one less lefty set than lefty testers.

UPS willing less than 24 hours till they get here. Hopefully i will have time to unwrap them, snap some pics and get to the range for a initial thoughts review. I feel like a little kid on christmass eve.

UPS willing less than 24 hours till they get here. Hopefully i will have time to unwrap them, snap some pics and get to the range for a initial thoughts review. I feel like a little kid on christmass eve.
I have three more days . . . I can't wait to see the unboxing pics and/or videos of everyone else!

You guys might just get a video or pictures of mine from Liz, lol. I want to see these as bad as everyone else and with being gone I'll try to con her into showing me the unboxing, lol. Or, I could always drive home after working a 10 hour day on Thursday night and be back with them by 7:00 the next morning. Heck it's only 3 hours (one way)

Do it duey! You know you will, haha.

You guys might just get a video or pictures of mine from Liz, lol. I want to see these as bad as everyone else and with being gone I'll try to con her into showing me the unboxing, lol. Or, I could always drive home after working a 10 hour day on Thursday night and be back with them by 7:00 the next morning. Heck it's only 3 hours (one way)

Do it Duey. I know I would contemplate it. 3 hour drive isn't all that bad....

I don't know if it's no lefties, but it seems like they picked one more lefty than they had lefty sets. I don't really care either way so long as we get good, honest reviews (which I know we will because of the all-star testers).

Not positive, but I think it is because they had one less lefty set than lefty testers.

No doubt. This is one of the best lists I've seen for testing. But I was just wondering what the problem was and why people had to be changed around is all. Thanks for the clarification guys. Can't wait for this week!

Back