Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I got them at Best Buy so it would be easy to return them if I didnt like them. They're Motorola's which Ive had terrible luck with in the past. These are pretty good for what they are.
Hmm...these may be awesome for my trip this weekend.

Hmm...these may be awesome for my trip this weekend.

BT headphones are just difficult to find good ones but dude Im picky and I like these. Just keep your receipt. haha

BT headphones are just difficult to find good ones but dude Im picky and I like these. Just keep your receipt. haha

I've had a pair in the past, the Motorola ones that's wrapped around my head, they were terrible. But, that was like two years ago.

I've had a pair in the past, the Motorola ones that's wrapped around my head, they were terrible. But, that was like two years ago.

I had those too. Hated them and to this day think they were one of the worse made.

I had those too. Hated them and to this day think they were one of the worse made.

Agreed. I hated them so much I didn't even exchange them, I think I just smashed them into a million pieces in rage.

Agreed. I hated them so much I didn't even exchange them, I think I just smashed them into a million pieces in rage.

They still try to sell those garbage headphones too. Updated Im sure but Id never buy them.

They still try to sell those garbage headphones too. Updated Im sure but Id never buy them.

Everytime I see them I ponder buying them again just to see if they are any better but I just refuse to do it.

Everytime I see them I ponder buying them again just to see if they are any better but I just refuse to do it.

The thought crossed my mind when I got these new ones but I could never do it either.

Moving to a new city and my craptastic piece of garbage does not have GPS. With it being the end of the time greatest phone ever, I would have expected it to have GPS built in. I mean the Android phones have only had that for what 5 years?

I kid of course, sort of, because I am sticking with this piece of garbage.

I know this is like 3 pages too late, but get the mapquest app. It's a GPS and it's free.

I hope it's at least close to that!!

I'm getting tired of AT&T and want to leave for Verizon.

I thought I was tired of at&t too and went to Verizon. Terrible decision that cost me my unlimited data plan. And the network? Overrated and worse then at&t. Hated it and went back to att.

I thought I was tired of at&t too and went to Verizon. Terrible decision that cost me my unlimited data plan. And the network? Overrated and worse then at&t. Hated it and went back to att.

Really? I find that Verizon has better coverage than AT&T. At least where I live/have been. And I have unlimited data on Verizon.

Really? I find that Verizon has better coverage than AT&T. At least where I live/have been. And I have unlimited data on Verizon.

X2, no comparison in the southeast, much better coverage with Verizon.

Tapin for bird

Yep, atleast in SC, TX and NM Verizon is way better than AT&T

I'm lusting after War Eagles phone

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

So I'm obviously pondering a phone in case mine doesn't turn back on. You people who have the Galaxy S3, tell me why it is better than an iPhone 4s. Please.

Coverage is all relative on where you live. Where I live its the same for both of them and Verizon sucked ballsack. More dropped calls, terrible call quality, etc. It wasn't what I was expecting after all those "Network" commercials and everything I'd been brainwashed about.

Wow the Galaxy S3 is ugly as sin. Seems like it has really good features though. Couldn't tell from what was listed how it really stands out from the iPhone 4s.

I'm lusting after War Eagles phone

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Yeah he is, there is a lot of S3 envy in Myrtle Beach right now

Yeah he is, there is a lot of S3 envy in Myrtle Beach right now

Careful. Keep a close eye on that S3, between Hanks, JB, Coolbreeze, Jake one of them is bound to have sticky fingers.

I think my post about the Motorola SF600 got page raped at the time by JB and GG pondering S3's and then wiped out by the server update gone wild. So far Im really liking these. They sound pretty good, fit pretty good and dont get in the way. Being BT of course they have limitations and dont compare with my Dr. Dre's but for not having a dumb cord in the way I like them a lot. Perfect for work and the gym.

images

I got a pair of Plantronics Backbeat 903+ headphones for Christmas last year. They're BT and work pretty good. I haven't used them for long periods of time, but the sound is pretty good. There's a review on CNET on them: http://reviews.cnet.com/headsets/plantronics-backbeat-903-headset/4505-13831_7-34193423-2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back