£95 ($140) to spend in Pro Shop...

Singlestick

Reaction score
Handicap
NOT including actual clubs, what can people suggest i buy that will help me the most. Reason i say no clubs is that i am happy with what i have, all pretty new, new grips etc....

I have a GPS, waterproofs, umbrella, trolley etc and all the normal accesories a golf nut has in their bag, so can anyone come up with a brilliant idea what to spend my competitions winnings on (pro shop have said it must be spent by 1st June 2012, already spent £100 on some Sunnice Goretex trousers/pants which are great!)....

As i can only spend the money at my home course, i have to exclude lessons too as my coach works elsewhere and i dont want to change to another...

Over to you!

Can never have enough quality golf clothing.

You can buy me something...

Stock up on balls?

You can get some good shoes for that.

Golf balls

Quality socks - take care of your feet!
An ear warmer of some kind - good for windy cold days.
My favorite suggestion, more golf balls.

Im a sock sceptic, Bear!! A sock is a sock is a sock surely!

A stack of Pro-V's coming my way i think!

Balls, gloves, tees, club cleaning kit/supplies, hats, sunglasses?

Im trying desperately to talk myself out of buying the 910 D2 driver...really cant justify it but for £150 plus this voucher money......aaahhhgggg its so tempting!

Balls is the sensible choice....£150 for 15 extra yards....hmmmm

I'm being practical, it has to be balls, shoes or some additional clothing

Im a sock sceptic, Bear!! A sock is a sock is a sock surely!

A stack of Pro-V's coming my way i think!

One to note - titleist have a personalised ball offer on at the moment - one box free when you order 3 personalised ProV1 boxes. PM Sent with the details...

Some balls, maybe a pair of shoes, a big flat-brim visor and a white belt.

One to note - titleist have a personalised ball offer on at the moment - one box free when you order 3 personalised ProV1 boxes. PM Sent with the details...

Many thanks! I'll investigate...

Some balls, maybe a pair of shoes, a big flat-brim visor and a white belt.

Flat brim ala Ricky Fowler?

Back