AH-64 apache helicopter crash

trae*

no post ***** aka"active"
Reaction score
Handicap
wow this is pretty insane .. apparently nobody was killed ...hope its not a repost.

holy sh*t is right. I cant believe no one died.

Apparently the two pilots are facing criminal charges.. I assume it's for being so negligent?

WOW amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely unreal that no one died. That is absolutely crazy.

Wow that was crazy. That's one sturdy helicopter.

I bet "holy crap this is gonna suuuuuuuck" was their second thought after "Wow, we´re alive".

Fun aside, I´m glad no-one died and I hope they didn´t sustain any serious injuries other than to their ego´s

I saw the crash on TV this morning on a station break blurb, I missed the story but that is crazy.

Probably for doing a 'Top Gun circus stunt fly by' that they weren't supposed to be doing.

Apparently the two pilots are facing criminal charges.. I assume it's for being so negligent?

Probably for doing a 'Top Gun circus stunt fly by' that they weren't supposed to be doing.

they were buzzin the tower fo sho

WOW. That's insane

Crazy stuff. I can't believe nobody died.

That was a crazy video, looked like me flying a helicopter in BF3

That was a crazy video, looked like me flying a helicopter in BF3

Hahahah, me too. I've gotten the hang of it now. I still do a crash like this every now and then though.

I have a friend that work as a civilian machinist for the US Army. If he breaks a machine due to negligence, he's on the hook for repairs.

Lucky SOB's.....you can see the chopper slide on the ground then acutally pick itself back up in the air for a bit and then hit ground again. Probably what saved them from not having a sudden impact crash. Wow.

Hahahah, me too. I've gotten the hang of it now. I still do a crash like this every now and then though.

I havent played in a long time, I was never good, so I know I suck now

I havent played in a long time, I was never good, so I know I suck now

I loved that game. I haven't played in a while either, but flying the helicopters was hella fun.

At one point it looks like the chopper was headed right for the camera man! He's lucky they didn't go right through him.

That's messed yeah I would think that the flight crew would be up on charges. Lucky nobody.. flight crew or guys on the ground bit the bullet. In related news did I see that a Huey Cobra went down last week? Maybe it wasn't U.S.

Alex

Holy crap thats nuts! Glad everyone is OK.

Back