Re-shaft or re-place? That is the question.

burmbuster

Reaction score
Handicap
So after an entire year of playing with my new set of irons, hybrids and driver, I have come to the conclusion that I need regular flex shafts instead of stiff. I have recently replaced my driver with a regular flex Cleveland XL 270 which I love. I was going to possibly get new irons this summer anyway so that takes care of that. The clubs in question are my Mashie's. Oh, how I love my Mashie's. M2 and M4. Is it worth just getting new shafts or am I money ahead just getting replacements with regular flex?

Thanks

Miyazaki shafts could be pricey to buy. Try looking on the bay or globalgolf for used reg flex mashies. You could pull the shaft and put it in your head or just use the club as is.

I agree...you may want to just buy some reg flex Mashies off eBay and resell your stiffs. May come out real close to even, or at least a lot cheaper than trying to buy two C Kua reg shafts.

I agree...you may want to just buy some reg flex Mashies off eBay and resell your stiffs. May come out real close to even, or at least a lot cheaper than trying to buy two C Kua reg shafts.

Sounds like a good plan right there!

Why would you want to buy a new set? Do you like your current set of irons just not the shafts? I'm going to agree with everyone else and re-shaft. IMO there no need for a whole new set of heads.

Tapaway!

I'd say replace and sell your current.

Back