kcfromva

Reaction score
Handicap
Just found out today that my daughter received a full scholarship to the collage she wanted to go to. I am so very proud of her. I am telling everyone I can so I thought I would share here also.

Tapatalking from iPhone

Congrats, that's great news for your daughter and even better news for your bank account!!

My daughter got a full ride last year to her college of choice, it was a true blessing!

Thumbs up!

Congratulations to her!! ( and you for having a lot more money for golf!)

Tapaway!

Good for her and better for you!

That is great. Give her a hug congrats for working so hard.

Congratulations to you both. That is BIG $$$

That's awesome congratulations !

Thanks guys. And I thought I would have to cancel my annual myrtle beach trip. It's back on now.

Tapatalking from iPhone

Congratulation to her, and I know you are so very proud, tell her we here at THP are proud of her too.

That is great news!!! Funds freed up

Wow, that's fantastic! Congrats!

Congrats to your daughter. Wish her a bright future and all the luck at college/university of her choice.

Congrats! That's an awesome accomplishment! What college is she going to?

That's awesome dude! What sport, or is it academic?

Just found out today that my daughter received a full scholarship to the collage she wanted to go to. I am so very proud of her. I am telling everyone I can so I thought I would share here also.

Tapatalking from iPhone

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Great to see our kids do well. I would be proud as well.

The school is virginia wesleyan. A small private college in va beach. She received an academic scholarship. She worked really hard and scored a 31 on her act. I'm so proud of her.

Tapatalking from iPhone

The scool is virginia wesleyan. A small private college in va beach. She received an academic scholarship. She worked really hard and scored a 31 on her act. I'm so proud of her.

Tapatalking from iPhone

Wow a 31!!! I would be super proud of that alone. Very happy for your family

Tapaway!

Congrats to you both, well done

Wow, that rocks! Congrats to her!

The scool is virginia wesleyan. A small private college in va beach. She received an academic scholarship. She worked really hard and scored a 31 on her act. I'm so proud of her.

Tapatalking from iPhone

Don't know a lot about the American system, but if I remember correctly it's out of 36? That being said, I see nothing wrong in bragging haha.

It was a great day. I was on the course when she called me. She was like " dad I know I shouldn't call you while you are playing golf but I wanted you to be the 1st to know". She's a great kid and respects my golf day too. Haha

Tapatalking from iPhone

It was a great day. I was on the course when she called me. She was like " dad I know I shouldn't call you while you are playing golf but I wanted you to be the 1st to know". She's a great kid and respects my golf day too. Haha

Tapatalking from iPhone

Wow, you have raised her well haha.

Back