Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
I like the looks of this. A lot.

Kevin

I like the looks of this. A lot.

Kevin

Special Effects look really good. I'm worried the movie itself is going to be pretty bad.

Ive been waiting for this movie for years. It looks fantastic

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I'll give it a twirl. Looks kinda cool/scary.

I can't wait for this. I think it's supposed to be the prequel to Alien. Or so I heard.

This movie looks really good.

Just watched the trailers. I hope it's as good as it looks. Love the genre and we haven't had a really good sci-fi flick in awhile.

I would like this to be good. With less confusing explosion scenes and more story than recent sci fi efforts.

Anything with Charlize Theron has my attention...

I think this movie will be very good. The director of the original Alien movie is headed back to maybe his best genre. I have watched the trailer and some of the designs from the Alien movies are there so it seems this film is connected somehow to the original Alien. I am very excited for this release.

Extremely bothered by the spoilering in the trailer.

I think it looks pretty kick arse myself.

There are a crap load of good movies coming this summer (Avengers, Dark Knight, SpiderMan, just to name a few) but this one get me all sorts of giddy like a 10 year old school girl. Ridley Scott is an awesome director and I have yet to see him make a movie that I didn't like.

I see the trailer hasn't been posted here yet, so here it is:

Also, here's a viral video made for the movie featuring Guy Pearce as Peter Weyland.

Prometheus

Anyone going to see this? I think it's supposed to be sort of a prequel to Alien. I'm planning on watching Alien tonight as I've never seen it, then going to see Prometheus on Saturday. The previews and trailers make it look sick. I'm pretty excited.

Anyone going to see this? I think it's supposed to be sort of a prequel to Alien. I'm planning on watching Alien tonight as I've never seen it, then going to see Prometheus on Saturday. The previews and trailers make it look sick. I'm pretty excited.

You better watch Aliens, too. From what I've read there are connections to that.

Kevin

You better watch Aliens, too. From what I've read there are connections to that.

Kevin

Damn. I'll have to watch that tomorrow night then. As long as I don't have to watch Alien 3. Or AvP. Or AvP 2.

Just do the whole Alien series, then see the new one... You'll like 'em

Were sitting in the theater right now waiting to see this. And in 3D.

Alien is/was so cool. Especially seeing it in the theaters back in the day. This ought to be great too.

Do you guys remember "Event Horizon"? That movie scared the poop out of me when I was young. This movie reminds of it.

I just got home from watching this movie.
It wasn't bad, but it sure had some scenes inspired (or stolen) from the Alien series.

Back