Who do you think your swing resembles?

Mine reminds people of a tire swing:D

No, but people have said I look like Gary Oldman. Hope he has a good swing.

like Adam Scott's minus the setup, takeaway, position at the top, impact & follow thru. But other than that...JUST like it.

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Well I tell myself its Fred Couples but in all actuality its probably more like Tommy Gainey. =(

Mine is somewhat similar to Matt Kuchar's and always has been. The other day at the blitz one of the players commented that I had the prettiest swing plane and I nearly fell over. I am usually semi flat but after several lessons it is getting a bit more upright and my consistency is better.

Mine is somewhat similar to Matt Kuchar's and always has been. The other day at the blitz one of the players commented that I had the prettiest swing plane and I nearly fell over. I am usually semi flat but after several lessons it is getting a bit more upright and my consistency is better.
I heard your swing resembles someone named Mrs. Graybush. heehee

Was that Ricky there buddy? He has been known to drink quite a few brewski's and just ramble on wheather he means it or not. I kid, I kid.
:D

I heard your swing resembles someone named Mrs. Graybush. heehee

That old hefer whups my butt!

Was that Ricky there buddy? He has been know to drink quite a few brewski's and just ramble on wheather he means it or not. I kid, I kid.
:D

Naw it was Ronnie the tall dude who knocks the ball a mile. I would hit my best shot and he would be 100 yds past me on my Sunday punch.

JB Holmes. We both have very compact, yet rather powerful swings.

I gave it some serious thought, and I have come to the conclusion that my swing resembles either an octopus falling from a tree or a blind man trying to swat a bee in a phone booth. Depends on the day.

Well I tell myself its Fred Couples but in all actuality its probably more like Tommy Gainey. =(

:rofl:

everytime i watch him i always think the same "how the hell can he shoot those kind of score with a swing like that"......but it just shows ya,doesn't matter how you swing it so long as you hit it well.

If anyone remembers Greg Norman's swing mine is similar, it is not like this modern swing model exactly. I am about the same size and shape as Norman (minus the money) and tend to stay kind of stiff legged going back and through, my swing is somewhat vertical like his also. I started playing again after about a 10 year layoff during the time he was at number one and I figured I could do a lot worse than to imitate his swing.

My swing resembles the late, great Al Czervik. Ya wanna make $14 bucks the hard way?:D

Ben Hogan

I tried to get some video of me today and failed miserably. I left my head out of the picture. I need some sort of stand for my cell phone.

Anyway, here is what I came up with.

I've always liked your swing dude. Looks really good right now, pants too I see.

I've always liked your swing dude. Looks really good right now, pants too I see.

I like to wear pants on the course when I'm not in Florida. It makes me feel like Phil. Thanks man. Next time, i'm going to get some driver swing footage.

My swing resembles no pro/pro am player I have ever seen... It would be nice for it to look great like some of them, but I guess then I would have to play great like they do.

I tried to get some video of me today and failed miserably. I left my head out of the picture. I need some sort of stand for my cell phone.

Anyway, here is what I came up with.

You got a nice swing bro beans. lol at the headless shot. Whats that in corner? A headcover?

Back