The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is absolutely no faith in your running game, trying to go play-action on 4th and inches.

Wow, that is absolutely no faith in your running game, trying to go play-action on 4th and inches.

"They can't move BJ Raji."

Kevin

The packs bringing it tonight!

Well, I think I will go to bed, good night folks. The Pack is looking great.

Dear Shawn Rogers,

Even though you're hella fat, low man still wins.

Sincerly,
Scott Wells.

I'm going to say this. Just going to put it out there, because while most people would never say it, most people are thinking it.

Bart Starr rocks.

Kevin

Well, I think I will go to bed, good night folks. The Pack is looking great.

I'll let you know how it comes out in the end.

Kevin

Neither is Rush (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Which is also a joke).

Niether is Thin Lizzy - which is a bigger joke.

Shoulder injury or broken collarbone for Tramon Williams.

Uh oh Graham just did the Rodgers title belt TD celebration. He got on ear full from Matthews to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medical opinion?

More based on how he was holding his arm going to the bench. Could also be his elbow, but it seems like the original hit was higher than the elbow. Just my suspicion, not fact at all right now.

Uh oh Graham just did the Rodgers title belt TD celebration. He got on ear full from Matthews to.

I'm sure Matthews said something like "Scoreboard."

That's not something you do when your losing/going to lose...

More based on how he was holding his arm going to the bench. Could also be his elbow, but it seems like the original hit was higher than the elbow. Just my suspicion, not fact at all right now.

I'm not a doctor, though I should be, but I'm guessing his forearm. Maybe his elbow. It bent the wrong way. That is really going to hurt the Packers if he's out. He's a really good player.

Kevin

Wow, one play to decide the game!

Holy crap. This is unreal. One more chance.

Kevin

What a way to open the season...

Wowowowowowwowowow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back