Golf Theme Door Mat's, Pictures, Etc.

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone have a good place to order some stuff like this? Our club really has very little in the way of golf themed pictures around the place and we need a good mat outside the front doors. I also want a really unique bird feeder to set out by our back deck. We had a couple cardinals out there yesterday that stayed on the deck the entire day even with people constantly coming in and out.

I think tgw.com has a section of things like this. Maybe Blind9 has something similar too?

I think tgw.com has a section of things like this. Maybe Blind9 has something similar too?

Thanks, I'll check them out. My office is especially bare, but then again I don't get a lot of time in there, lol. I want to find one of those things that mount down to the ground to clean your shoes off before coming in the club house as well. It amazes me they don't have stuff like this and I'm guessing there's a place clubs can buy these, preferably a little cheaper.

Thanks, I'll check them out. My office is especially bare, but then again I don't get a lot of time in there, lol. I want to find one of those things that mount down to the ground to clean your shoes off before coming in the club house as well. It amazes me they don't have stuff like this and I'm guessing there's a place clubs can buy these, preferably a little cheaper.
I'll ask my wife to ask her boss where they got their motorized shoe cleaner.

Back