Bair1218

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone I have a mid handicap and need a stiff flex and want a 3-? What would everyone recommend?

I bought the taylormade 2.0 and played 3 rounds with them and I don't like them so I'm going back to my Cleveland cg4's..

Any advise on new ones to check out? I was trying to stay below $500 but I find myself looking into the new cobra amps!!

Would just say to get fitted, but if budget is a big issue and that's not an option, Golf Galaxy has Cleveland CG16 irons on for $499. I would say if you get a chance, to give them a swing and see if you like them .

So get the AMPs.

The Wilson Staff Ci11s have a 3-iron option.

Just saying.

How are the Cleveland cg16's?

I would love to get fitted but that's probably gonna have to wait another yr or so my wife and 1yr old take most of my $$ lol

CG16 irons are a nice set of clubs.
Like Golf Ghost said they have a $200.00 rebate going on right now.

I thought you were Anti-AMP?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm 100% sure he is. He was just responding to the OP's desire of the AMPs.

What made ou buy the burners? If you like them you could get them fitted to you instead of buying another set.

How are the Cleveland cg16's?

I would love to get fitted but that's probably gonna have to wait another yr or so my wife and 1yr old take most of my $$ lol

Most places offer the fitting for free if you buy the clubs from them.

I bought the 2.0's on a whim had a good sale and jumped on it.. But I'm very inconsistent with them..

I have a set of CG16's that I like (although I'm considering the mashie irons). I would recommend you hit these irons as they have very light steel shafts (80 grams) if you try to muscle a shot it works against you. Smooth tempo is rewarded with long straigt shots. Also if you get the CG16 irons the 4-iron is 21* and the 3-iron is 19* might want to be sure the gap is large enough to warrent both. The CG16 Tour irons have a wider gap between 3 and 4 iron 21* and 24* respectively. Just some thoughts.

Hey btw.. Anyone know anyone looking for an almost brand new set of burner 2.0's stuff shaft?

Hey btw.. Anyone know anyone looking for an almost brand new set of burner 2.0's stuff shaft?
As soon as you get enough posts, the Marketplace will open for you.

My R-11 irons you can order the 3I. Also, the long irons are pretty easy to hit. But, were I you, I wouldn't buy anything without hitting and fitting.

Agree Lefty. Hitting and Fitting is a must at least some sort of attempt at fitting. if nothing else it gives you confidence you purchased the correct irons.

I would really like to get fitted.. I'll have to see what's local, other then dicks and sports authority..

You should Buy Kmacs J40 irons. Excellent!!!

You should Buy Kmacs J40 irons. Excellent!!!

QFT, they are a great set, and they can be found for a great price here on the marketplace

Bridgestone J40 Duel Pocket Cavity. Awesome clubs

Back