The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but no way the gf is giving the upgrade to me, she wants a white iphone

have her wait a month and use the credit for an iphone 5, or wait a month and use the credit to likely get an iphone 4 for free. If you want an iphone4, wait a month and buy one from someone who is upgrading to the i5.

have her wait a month and use the credit for an iphone 5, or wait a month and use the credit to likely get an iphone 4 for free. If you want an iphone4, wait a month and buy one from someone who is upgrading to the i5.

good idea! thanks.

I snagged the new Garmin navigation app yesterday and its quite good. Used it to and from work flawlessly.

I snagged the new Garmin navigation app yesterday and its quite good. Used it to and from work flawlessly.

is that for the iPhone only kmac?

is that for the iPhone only kmac?

Im not sure to be honest. I know it was a new one for the iPhone but they may have a Android version too. I was pretty impressed with it though. Looked and worked just like a Garmin GPS unit does. Its not free but $39 is a lot less then a new GPS

Im not sure to be honest. I know it was a new one for the iPhone but they may have a Android version too. I was pretty impressed with it though. Looked and worked just like a Garmin GPS unit does. Its not free but $39 is a lot less then a new GPS

I didn't realize the price dropped that much. I might have to look in to it now.

I didn't realize the price dropped that much. I might have to look in to it now.

Yeah GPS apps used to be like $99 or more, Garmin is either 29 or 39 now.

The app Dawgdaddy loaded on his phone was excellent and only cost him $3.00! I was in awe of how well it worked and how clear the screen was. Fire him a pm and find out which app he downloaded and he said it was a one time fee which is amazing.

Yeah GPS apps used to be like $99 or more, Garmin is either 29 or 39 now.

I will check it out. That is a steal now. Any update fees?

The app Dawgdaddy loaded on his phone was excellent and only cost him $3.00! I was in awe of how well it worked and how clear the screen was. Fire him a pm and find out which app he downloaded and he said it was a one time fee which is amazing.

I will PM him about it. Thanks, OG

I will check it out. That is a steal now. Any update fees?

I will PM him about it. Thanks, OG

I dont think there are update fees but I didnt look either.

Check out this video, pretty wild stuff here.

Man I love that keyboard jumping on the desk! That would be too cool for an older person like myself or someone with fat fingers.. Dang you got me thinking!

Im pretty sure that stuff has to be fake.

Obviously fake, but still a cool concept.

If it was that thin, I know I would snap it in half though

Very fake haha

Rumor has it an iPhone 5 was left at a bar exactly like the iPhone 4. Pretty crazy

Rumor has it an iPhone 5 was left at a bar exactly like the iPhone 4. Pretty crazy

Yeah but where are the pictures this time? Thats what I want to see.

if it had some of that stuff I would be intrigued.

I can see a lot of iphones being snapped in half or breaking if it's going tobe that thin....plus what kind of case do you get for that thing?

Laser keyboard? EPIC

Holographs? Pr0n and THP will look even better

How about that thin and made out of titanium? New contract price? R11 driver money. lol but it will be forged.

Did they ever end up handing out a release date for the 5?

I've got until September 30th and my 30 days are up haha.. Loving loving LOVING this phone though.

I've got until September 30th and my 30 days are up haha.. Loving loving LOVING this phone though.

I think its still October. Another forum,macrumors has some good info there.

October is supposedly the launch period, but we will have to wait and see. I honestly can't see it being that much of an upgrade from the 4 seeing as they have only just released the White 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back