New Wedges - Letting THP Decide!

New Wedges - Letting THP Decide!

• Total voters

JF

Reaction score
I've spent hours trying to find the right one. Can't narrow it down. It's going to be up to you guys to pick my future wedges! Please, these choices only. Everything else has been ruled out.

I can't see your choices so I'm saying 588.

--
tapatalk

I can't see them either but the SCOR wedges are legit.

588 is on there SW. WE, SCOR is out due to price and not being able to demo them. I know I've heard nothing but great things but I still won;t buy without trying.

588 is on there SW. WE, SCOR is out due to price and not being able to demo them. I know I've heard nothing but great things but I still won;t buy without trying.

Order. Hit. Decide. If SCORs work order more. If not send back and money comes back. They are highly customer oriented.

Order. Hit. Decide. If SCORs work order more. If not send back and money comes back. They are highly customer oriented.

He's been told this a countless number of times, and won't do that for some reason.

Are you saying you tried all four brands of these wedges and they all perform exactly the same for you? Because that's the only way you should ask for other people to tell you what to buy.

He's been told this a countless number of times, and won't do that for some reason.

Are you saying you tried all four brands of these wedges and they all perform exactly the same for you? Because that's the only way you should ask for other people to tell you what to buy.

I've tried like ten brands and these were the best four that I can't narrow down. On top of SCORs being too expensive, I don't have my own method of payment for buying SCORs online and my parents aren't going to drop $160 to get a demo even if they are going to get it back in 30 days.

For those using tapatalk, what are the four wedges you are choosing from?

1st, 4th, 2nd a, 2nd b would be my choices.

--
tapatalk

588's for sure. Those wedges are purty.

588 black pearl.

Callaway Forged in Dark Chrome. So sessy.

I have been a Cleveland wedge guy my entire playing life. The 588's are now available in the black pearl, which gives me minor chubby. So, my vote is for the 588 in satin or black pearl.

MP R-12. Theyre that good. Ive played Vokeys in the past and Ive demoed the 588s. The 588s are great wedges but the R-12s take everything that makes Mizuno irons legendary and puts it into a wedge.

I'd go scor...... I don't think it's 160 a piece when you buy a set though. But just with that choice I'd only be looking at the Callaway or the 588's. Probably lean towards the 588's if you're sticking with stock shafts.

I love my new SM4's. I've gamed two older sets of Vokeys and these are the best yet. I also hit 20-30 shots with the 588's at a demo day two weeks ago and really liked them.

588's and never look back. They are like butta! KCM

The R-12's are so nice, they have a really nice shape and I haven't hit them outside yet, but I'd assume they spin really well, just as the other models Mizuno's produced before it.

According to the polls the 588s are winning, and they are great wedges, but I do believe Callaways new wedges are HIGHLY overlooked and are some of the best wedges ever. I love the Cleveland, but the Callaway wedges are some of the best I've ever hit.

Voted the 588's and the Mizuno would be a very close second with the Vokey last.
After seeing the TaylorMade ATV's in the flesh I will be definately be buying them when they are released in 2 weeks. They are much smaller and better looking then what I was expecting. :)

I have hit all 4 of your choices and the Callaway Forged flat out rock!! The 588's are great too....but I really love my new Callaway Forged Wedges!

The Scor wedges are only like $10 to demo, but anyways.

My vote is for the Callaway Forged. Though I do believe all these wedges are different in their own ways and in barely any at all relate to each other. Almost just seems as if you just named every top wedge from different companies.

Back