Cleveland Releases Black Irons

I'm really hoping at some point soon we get to see more pictures and what not from Cleveland on these. I'm really excited about them as are a lot of other folks!

I'm really hoping at some point soon we get to see more pictures and what not from Cleveland on these. I'm really excited about them as are a lot of other folks!

I really expected a media blitz from them this week, but it's been pretty light. A few things here and there, but I want more pics!

I really expected a media blitz from them this week, but it's been pretty light. A few things here and there, but I want more pics!

Same here. I thought you would see a ton of stuff about new driver, wedges, irons but really I haven't seen much. I'd love to see these irons and the driver. The in hand pics someone posted of the wedges look nice. Cleveland just left me wanting more.

Do we have real pictures yet? I cannot begin to ponder unless Ive seen something realdeal.

Same here. I thought you would see a ton of stuff about new driver, wedges, irons but really I haven't seen much. I'd love to see these irons and the driver. The in hand pics someone posted of the wedges look nice. Cleveland just left me wanting more.

Do we have real pictures yet? I cannot begin to ponder unless Ive seen something realdeal.

Same here! They got me all excited and pumped up then bam! Hopefully we get to see something sooooooooooon

The more I hear about these, the more I just want to see them...oh and hit them.

The more I hear about these, the more I just want to see them...oh and hit them.

Lol.... Dude same here. The Miyazaki iron shaft is really, really interesting and I want to see how it stacks up.

Lol.... Dude same here. The Miyazaki iron shaft is really, really interesting and I want to see how it stacks up.

Same here. I'm real interested in them as well. I'd love to take swings and test them, I know with some Miyazaki shafts I can go down to a Regular flex and be fine. I wonder if I went reg flex, knowing the shaft would hold up, how it would help my iron game. Knowing that I don't have to go after it to get the shaft to work for me.

I'm really curious about trying these shafts too. I hit the Mashies better than pretty much anything I've ever played before. Some of that has to be the shafts for sure. My fear is that the combination of these club heads and the shafts will produce really high ball flight. I hope I'm wrong because I think this technology is the future for irons.

Same here. I'm real interested in them as well. I'd love to take swings and test them, I know with some Miyazaki shafts I can go down to a Regular flex and be fine. I wonder if I went reg flex, knowing the shaft would hold up, how it would help my iron game. Knowing that I don't have to go after it to get the shaft to work for me.

I'm really curious about trying these shafts too. I hit the Mashies better than pretty much anything I've ever played before. Some of that has to be the shafts for sure. My fear is that the combination of these club heads and the shafts will produce really high ball flight. I hope I'm wrong because I think this technology is the future for irons.

I wouldn't think it'd be any higher than what the Mashies are doing. I dig the ballflight haha. I'm kinda hoping we see a higher ballflight with the longer irons but a little lower as it goes to the scoring ones. I like how my flighted shafts work and its really helped me get some distance/accuracy back on the scoring irons.

Deano I'm almost the opposite. I was hitting a 310 with an X flex at PGA superstore and just killing the ball. I wonder what the fitting would look like with the iron shafts.

Deano I'm almost the opposite. I was hitting a 310 with an X flex at PGA superstore and just killing the ball. I wonder what the fitting would look like with the iron shafts.

I would think fitting would be KEY with these shafts(as they are with all). Since they will be lightweight I would think people would want a fitting done with them. Esp after you hear people complaining about hooking the mashie and 1 of the 2 reasons they give is because of the light shaft.

I would think fitting would be KEY with these shafts(as they are with all). Since they will be lightweight I would think people would want a fitting done with them. Esp after you hear people complaining about hooking the mashie and 1 of the 2 reasons they give is because of the light shaft.

Yessir! I really hope we see some sort of online fitting for the shafts. I don't mind trying to just contact Miyazaki but if I do these, I want to do them right.

The pictures of the actual irons must be in Capone's vault. We should send Geraldo to investigate. Come on Cleveland!! More specifically come on Miyazaki!!!!:cleveland::miyazaki:

The pictures of the actual irons must be in Capone's vault. We should send Geraldo to investigate. Come on Cleveland!! More specifically come on Miyazaki!!!!:cleveland::miyazaki:

Lol just saw this!!!! Cleveland created some buzz for sure... where are they!!! haha.

Between these irons and the driver I don't think I've been this excited to get my hands on some new release equipment and swing away. Hope the newsletter has some more info.

--
tapatalk

Between these irons and the driver I don't think I've been this excited to get my hands on some new release equipment and swing away. Hope the newsletter has some more info.

--
tapatalk

I'm dying for some info soon too...

Any new info on these? The Miyazaki iron shafts have got my attention.....

Hey Cleveland Black irons... how I missed you!!!!!

I was hitting my Mashie this past week and just realized how much I loved the C Kua shaft and I'm anxious to hear more information about these irons.

Hey Cleveland Black irons... how I missed you!!!!!

I was hitting my Mashie this past week and just realized how much I loved the C Kua shaft and I'm anxious to hear more information about these irons.
I'm with you, the C.Kua's are intriguing for sure. I don't know if I could used them as I like the heavy feel in my irons, I for sure want to hear about them though. For sure.

I'm with you, the C.Kua's are intriguing for sure. I don't know if I could used them as I like the heavy feel in my irons, I for sure want to hear about them though. For sure.

After playing the last few rounds with graphite shafts.... pain free, I am really interested in these C Kua shafts. The C kua in my M3 seems to be a perfect fit.

If these irons have the same distance, ball flight, and forgiveness as my CG16's with the graphite shafts,,,, I will have to take a serious look at them. I think the graphite shafts are a plus for senior golfers with shoulder, arm, wrist, etc pains so man these puppies are going to be popular IMO!

After playing the last few rounds with graphite shafts.... pain free, I am really interested in these C Kua shafts. The C kua in my M3 seems to be a perfect fit.

I think they could be kick arse for you Yoccos, the no pain thing has got to be HUGE.

I think they could be kick arse for you Yoccos, the no pain thing has got to be HUGE.

It really is. No arm umcomfortable arm band is a thing of beauty. Combine that with a C Kua ballflight, forgiving Cleveland irons... winner!

Back